Father Ryan vs. Franklin, week 3

bigbigguy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little too much for franklin? Guess again retard. Our D is stronger and faster this year. In other words isn't franklin's defense way to much for Ryan's Offense?

It is going to be so fun flamming you when FR beats the proverbial pudding out of Franklin's defense. And an answer for your question..NO!! Have fun losing to FR this year. Im sure your defense will put up a heroic effort oh swami of the sidelines.

Edited by Bauber

Well we'll see. So far I've been right about Independence. Franklin still is unsettled at QB although I would think that given the 0-9-1 performance by Cantrell, that Sellars will be the starter going forward. They just need to work on how he covers the ball when he runs.

Father Ryan is on a roll, they have the athletes, they have the coaching, and they can just pound it at you or put you on your heels with a passing game. They have had only 1 fumble in the past two games and while passing has been limited, no interceptons.

Most everyone remembers the lack of preperation Franklin took in preparing for FRHS last year. I dare say that will be not be a problem this year. I would guess that Franklin will practice on Monday. They need to practice this Monday like they did the Monday after their loss to FRHS last year (better to have a wake up call before, rather than after)

Bottom line, I don't think Franklin can execute multi-dimensionally (Yet) on offense and that FRHS has the edge there. Franklin's defense will keep the score low but I'd have to go against the Rebels with a prediction of FRHS 17 FHS 7

What does it say that with Ravenwood touted as the game of the year, Todd Campbell doesn't show up in the box scores with any receptions? Franklin has got to get its offense going if it wants to win state

Well let me start chewing on some crow by first saying that it appears that Franklin has found a QB and their defense is as good, if not better than I had said before the season.

Congratulations to Howard "Grandaddy" Gamble on having still another kicker put one through at 44 yards just before the half!!

Edited by BigDogDaddy

Ryan wins by out coaching the Rebels. Plain and simple.

Franklin is not as deep or as tough. Franklin is not a disciplined team as Ryan.

Go Irish

:unsure::thumb: OOOOOPS...good luck with your predictions next week. You are probably right though, Franklin is not as deep or as tough, just better.