Father Ryan vs. Franklin, week 3

bigbigguy

Franklin General, could you give us some names about these amazing players besides Todd Campbell? Franklin is a good team don't get me wrong but i've also heard their qb wasn't able to get the ball to Campbell. Its also important to note that Father Ryan stopped a pretty good QB, who had a very strong arm, when they played Christian Brothers. What hurt CBHS was their receivers coninued to drop perfectly thrown passes. i haven't been to a Franklin game this year, but from what I hear their QB doesnt look impressive and Campbell won't be a factor unless their QB can get the ball to him.

Look for the Irish Defensive to play BIG again. RYAN-21 FRANKLIN-10

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with hsfbfan. Franklin is not playing public. They are playing D2AAA team that has improved greatly since the Irish beat Franklin last year. The Irish may not score 35 but they will score at least 24 against a "stingy" Rebel defense and the Rebels may be hard pressed to score themselves against a stellar Irish defense. I don't like Lussier but the man can coach some defense.

The Irish start the 2006 season 3-0 for the first time in forever. Go Irish!

JP2, once again you've made an idiotic comment. I seriously doubt that you know Lussier on a personal level, so how can you not like him???? And I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Father Ryan has been 3-0 before. ;)

Wow...Speaking of SELF DESTRUCT..I believe you just did! (Hey, if the name fits, use it!) :P

You said it yourself...Campbell committed long before they even had a pratice! That goes to show you how much faith he had to wait around for any other offers. Figured he better jump on that offer qucik..with little faith in what this season would bring him, which so far, has been very little. Smart move on his part!

What Franklin team have you been watching? Their D is by far the best thing going for them right now.

Only beef I have with TC is that he is a bit over-rated, soft, a bit selfish..other than that, hey, no beef here!

FYI..if TC stole my "girl", I guess that makes us both "victims" since your girl has been my girl on the side as of late! ;)

3,2,1...SELF DESTRUCT (Again!)

(plays a rimshot for hitorbehit on his clever play on words)

the fact is campbell saw an oppertunity and took advantage of it, he commited to UT early but is he not graduating early this year? so it's kind of good that he did seeing as how he won't be at the school next semester (but don't quote me on that) but i seriously doubt what he saw coming into their current season had anything to do with his choice. he commited early this year i believe and no practices whatsoever had begun. he made his choice based on oppertunity not on the quality of his QBs to be.

i also agree that todd is overrated and cocky but i also believe that he is a real playmaker when he needs to be or when the chance comes.

oh and concerning the rebel team. im not even gonna argue my point concerning the offense. you wouldnt know. (no offense)

and i dunno what kind of action you've been gettin out of "good ole lefty" behind my back but if you are that's some freaky J-Lo the hand puppet from south park action goin on.

and finallywe come to your making fun of my name......again....in the same post......in the same manner. once again no points for you. telling me to self-destruct again is like me warning you to sh*t or be sh*t on. not that good. but alas, i will not delve into that.

i feel this was a relatively nice post. no self-destructing here. sorry to disappoint.

;)

ha forgot you cant use the naughty words on coacht even if not in a necessarily derogatory way

Edited by mr. self-destruct

If your going to diagnose get the spelling right. Jacka""""""

I am sorry tourette's there is that better? Did not know they called the spelling police out. If you are going to post please learn how to use the forum and not spam multiple wrong messages or at least clean up after yourself. I really find it funny that you post something moronic and the best thing you can come up to reply back to is a small spelling error. Does it hurt to lack intelligence on a large scale? Yes, girls do not play football but neither do young children who know absolutely nothing about the game but I am sure you look absolutely stunning holding a clip board in one hand and a large crayon in the other while you drool on yourself. Oh and FR by 21. Franklin is sure going to look like a little girls this friday.

Edited by Bauber

You missed your calling. You shoud be in charge of public relations for Iran. You sound alot like the guy who did public relations for Saddam. Are you under some kind of witness protection plan? FRHS by 21 in a blowout.

Ole Dad

Franklin has the size, speed and the toughness to win out. Franklin knows football.

This game will be a blow out. Coach has been saving up, with distance in mind. Weapons available have not been consolidated. Franklin has a nuclear button, and want push it, until the playoffs. Franklin can go 6 deep in the backfield. Franklin has one back that is as big and strong as any kid in the state. They have a back that has great experience and vision to hit the holes. They have a back that they dont know how fast he can be. Plus 3 or 4 more that can step up anytime and pound you for yardage. Their O-line is awesome and really blows defenders of the ball. The defense is quick as greased lighting, strong and mean as a pit bull.

I am sorry tourette's there is that better? Did not know they called the spelling police out. If you are going to post please learn how to use the forum and not spam multiple wrong messages or at least clean up after yourself. I really find it funny that you post something moronic and the best thing you can come up to reply back to is a small spelling error. Does it hurt to lack intelligence on a large scale? Yes, girls do not play football but neither do young children who know absolutely nothing about the game but I am sure you look absolutely stunning holding a clip board in one hand and a large crayon in the other while you drool on yourself. Oh and FR by 21. Franklin is sure going to look like a little girls this friday.

GIRL

Too early in the season to predict a score. Vastly improved Irish team vs. very tough Franklin defense. To me, the real question is how many points can the Franklin offense score? That decides the game. How is Franklin's traditionally strong special teams this year?

BTW, I assume you are talking about the Irish's success against 5A THIS year-up until now, they've largely had mixed results against 5A.

Edited by fromthetop2