Father Ryan vs. Franklin, week 3

bigbigguy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off congradulations to FHS they played a great game. That Rebal deffense was 10 times better than I though they would be, I had heard they were good but I didnt think they were that good.

Now as for Ryan....not the game im sure anyone on that team wanted. Things just didn't go the Irish's way. Turnover after turnover kept giving away good field position. The defense seemed a little out of it in the begining of the game giving up 2 early TD's and a Field Goal at the end of the first half. They played much better the second half forcing the rebals to punt numerous times and causing some turnovers to give the Offense a shot.

The offense never got things clicking and things went from bad to wrose when Ryan Blair got hurt, which if any one knows his condtion please tell me I heard he was taken to the ER. The O-Line just seemed overwhelmed and couldnt get a good block on anyone cause numerous sacks.

Every team has atleast one very bad game a year, lets hope for the Irish that this is there only one. I have complete faith in Coach Lussier and Coach McPhail will get them back on track and get the teams head streight for next week.

Good luck in the rest of your season FHS, you guys have shown a lot of promise over the past couple of weeks and it looks like you guys could put it all together and take it all.

Go Irish!

Congrats to Franklin. I predicted a 2 TD win for the Irish. No surprises this year as Franklin was ready and Father Ryan never showed up. Games are not won when you turn the ball over and play without emotion. The future will show that you did beat a solid Father Ryan team. They will rebound from this, better from the experience.

First of all..Congrats to FHS on their win! It appears they took Father Ryan much more serious this year than last!

Ths FHS offense did enough to get the win. The FHS Defense took advantage of a POOR game plan by the Father Ryan offense. I will say that the FHS defense is tuff...BUT, Father Ryan's offense was atrocious! I believe it is McPhail (Former Antioch Head Coach) that is calling the plays there...and if I am correct, Father Ryan, you need to make a change now, while the season is still young!

And in an earlier post, someone stated that Winkler had a great defensive game plan for FHS...WRONG...that would be Donnie Webb..who is a great D Coord!

Good Luck Rebs!

Good Luck to Father Ryan as well..You will need it with McPhail on staff!

hitorbehit can you tell us what you mean from your comments on coach macphial

im very curious :lol:

hitorbehit can you tell us what you mean from your comments on coach macphial

im very curious B)

Research his background! Went from a Special Teams "coach" at MTSU to eventually the Head "Coach" at Antioch. His tenure at Antioch was blessed with some VERY talented athletes...too bad he and his offensive "scheme" never allowed those VERY talented players to reach their potential nor the Antioch program..why do you think he is no longer there? Underachievement finally caught up with him.

Check out Antioch now with a system and play-caller that knows what he is doing...very impressive start this year for the Bears...and this Bears team is not near as talented as past Bear teams as far as individual player talent.

I wish Father Ryan well....and hey, maybe McPhail will work out for you guys! I have seen several Antioch games under his reign, and got to see the game last night...seemed like Dejavue! :thumb:

Research his background! Went from a Special Teams "coach" at MTSU to eventually the Head "Coach" at Antioch. His tenure at Antioch was blessed with some VERY talented athletes...too bad he and his offensive "scheme" never allowed those VERY talented players to reach their potential nor the Antioch program..why do you think he is no longer there? Underachievement finally caught up with him.

Check out Antioch now with a system and play-caller that knows what he is doing...very impressive start this year for the Bears...and this Bears team is not near as talented as past Bear teams as far as individual player talent.

I wish Father Ryan well....and hey, maybe McPhail will work out for you guys! I have seen several Antioch games under his reign, and got to see the game last night...seemed like Dejavue! B)

thanks if true last nite was not all the players fault :thumb:

Well let me start chewing on some crow by first saying that it appears that Franklin has found a QB and their defense is as good, if not better than I had said before the season.

Congratulations to Howard "Grandaddy" Gamble on having still another kicker put one through at 44 yards just before the half!!

You are a traitor. First you bet against your own team and then you try to cover up by saying how great Franklin did. Stop posting - you don't deserve to.

hmm....i believe you mean butchery. don't accuse someone of butchering a language if you yourself can't even spell things right.

n00b

Yes, I am sorry I had a spelling typo but your errors are of extreme misuse of grammar. So again please go back to elementary school and learn the basics of grammar.