Father Ryan vs. Franklin, week 3

bigbigguy

You missed your calling. You shoud be in charge of public relations for Iran. You sound alot like the guy who did public relations for Saddam. Are you under some kind of witness protection plan? FRHS by 21 in a blowout.

Ole Dad

NO BUT I MIGHT JUST KICK HIM IN THE A''''' ON MY WAY TO LUNCH. FRHS be honest the win last year was a stroke of luck. FRHS BLOWNOUT BY 21

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry tourette's there is that better? Did not know they called the spelling police out. If you are going to post please learn how to use the forum and not spam multiple wrong messages or at least clean up after yourself. I really find it funny that you post something moronic and the best thing you can come up to reply back to is a small spelling error. Does it hurt to lack intelligence on a large scale? Yes, girls do not play football but neither do young children who know absolutely nothing about the game but I am sure you look absolutely stunning holding a clip board in one hand and a large crayon in the other while you drool on yourself. Oh and FR by 21. Franklin is sure going to look like a little girls this friday.

I think the NO3 QB will kick FRHS BUTT. 3 ROTATION qb KEEPUM FRESH JACKA''''''

I think the NO3 QB will kick FRHS BUTT. 3 ROTATION qb KEEPUM FRESH JACKA''''''

It is a proven fact the simple minded result to caps lock and profanity when they feel threatened. And on a second note it is irrelevant what you think because you are obviously a complete moron who thinks anyone who has an IQ above 80 is a "GIRL" as you put it. I am glad to see you think so highly of females. I seriously think you need some help. Oh and I am going to revel in my posts after FR completely humiliates Franklin tomarrow. I am not even a FR fan but your imbecile comments have stirred me to set you straight. It is funny whenever a team outside DivII loses to a D2 team they always cry FLUKE or THEY BEAT US BC THEY RECRUIT yet go look at the winning percentages of D2 versus outside of D2 and it is grossly skewed towards D2. Once again FR by 21.

If your your going to use a word, "spell it right".

SPELLCHECK!

Your was used twice....

Your = possession of something, not gramatically correct in this situation.

You meant "you're" = a contraction formed from the two words "you" and "are". I wouldn't (see I can do it) say anything but you did it in several posts and in this post twice.

I would suggest if you are going to correct grammar/spelling to make sure your (ownership) grammar is correct first.

Ryan by as much as they want! Go Irish! :rolleyes:

I don't know who's worse- Franklin Generals or JP2Fan.

ANYWAYS, last years game was anything but a stroke of luck, but thats not the topic of this thread. This game will be decided on 2 things. 1- If Franklin's QB can get Campbell the ball and 2- If Franklin's Defense can stop the Irish's relentless running game. In their first two games they (Irish) had success running the ball which =clock control, which= WIN.

I am better, you know it! Go Irish!!!!!!

JP2, once again you've made an idiotic comment. I seriously doubt that you know Lussier on a personal level, so how can you not like him???? And I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Father Ryan has been 3-0 before. :rolleyes:

OMG, Please read carefully! I said Irish start 3-0 for the first time in "forever" meaning quite a while, several years, a long time.

Again go Irish! I mean it GO IRISH!!! :huh:

(whew)

Honestly I don't know how everyone of you Irish fans can go directly to the Irish on this one. Yes they are a well built team and they have talent - as done Franklin. But Franklin is not only going to be playing at home again, but they will be well prepared and seeking revenge. I'm with Franklin on this one

Good luck Rebels!

I think one of the things that is being over shadowed in the game is Father Ryan's Deffense, yes Franklins is good but Father Ryan's is just as good if not better. Lussier really turned around the D when coach Mac came on and took over the offense, and I would like to take time out to give MAJOR KUDOS to Coach Mac he has turned around this offense quicker than I thought and really developed Ryan Blair into a great QB in a short amount of time.

So now back to the game:

So its going to be a show down of two great deffenses and it will come down to which offense can break through and from what I have heard and what I saw from the Ravenwood vs Franklin game on Ch. 3 I have to go with Ryans offense. They are comming into this game HOT and seem to be able to move the ball against almost anyone, sorry FHS but I think CBHS's D is a little better. If they just play as sloid as they have been playing and the Deffense continues to improve then Ryan should take this one almost as easily as they did last week.

Should be a great game and im expecting that the crowed will be great. Even though it is a "Home Game" at Franklin, expect the "Purple Pride" to be out in full force along with all of the other Irish fans.

Honestly I don't know how everyone of you Irish fans can go directly to the Irish on this one. Yes they are a well built team and they have talent - as done Franklin. But Franklin is not only going to be playing at home again, but they will be well prepared and seeking revenge. I'm with Franklin on this one

Good luck Rebels!

raptor07 if you were a midget, i would dress you up like a lumberjack, cover you in whipped cream and spank you.

does that make me weird? <_<

It is a proven fact the simple minded result to caps lock and profanity when they feel threatened. And on a second note it is irrelevant what you think because you are obviously a complete moron who thinks anyone who has an IQ above 80 is a "GIRL" as you put it. I am glad to see you think so highly of females. I seriously think you need some help. Oh and I am going to revel in my posts after FR completely humiliates Franklin tomarrow. I am not even a FR fan but your imbecile comments have stirred me to set you straight. It is funny whenever a team outside DivII loses to a D2 team they always cry FLUKE or THEY BEAT US BC THEY RECRUIT yet go look at the winning percentages of D2 versus outside of D2 and it is grossly skewed towards D2. Once again FR by 21.

All you can talk is junk. Lets talk football.