SCIENCE HILL vs. TENNESSEE HIGH

PowrPlus

Well . . . Certainly the Elizabethton team that played Tennessee High last night was not the same team that played D-B and SH. I heard some THS people saying they were really going to stick it to Science Hill. Don't really see that happening, but SHHS better come to the Stone Castle ready to go to war. :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well . . . Certainly the Elizabethton team that played Tennessee High last night was not the same team that played D-B and SH. I heard some THS people saying they were really going to stick it to Science Hill. Don't really see that happening, but SHHS better come to the Stone Castle ready to go to war. :)

THS is sadly mistaken if they think that they have a cake walk. EHS controlled the ball better against SH, than they did last night at the castle. A few early mistakes hurt them quick, and they were trying to dig out of a hole. I feel THS defense is probable better than Sh, but I feel SH offense is much more talented, and they have a more balanced Offense. THS can't throw, and if you have they ability like Sh has to stop the run, I think TH will be hurting. THS will be tested, and should prove to be a good game to watch.

Well . . . Certainly the Elizabethton team that played Tennessee High last night was not the same team that played D-B and SH. I heard some THS people saying they were really going to stick it to Science Hill. Don't really see that happening, but SHHS better come to the Stone Castle ready to go to war. :thumb:

Why wasn't it the same team?

I don't think the Vikings will come in overconfident against Science Hill. It would be rediculous doing so.

Why wasn't it the same team?

I don't think the Vikings will come in overconfident against Science Hill. It would be rediculous doing so.

I’m not really sure why it wasn’t the same team. Maybe someone close to the Elizabethton team could better answer your question. I was thinking, based on some of the posts that I have read, EHS was a little beat-up from the first two games and they came in a bit sore and bruised and some key players out. So maybe that is why. Or maybe the answer you are looking for is…Tennessee High is really that much better than “Betsy” and everybody better lookout!

I’m not really sure why it wasn’t the same team. Maybe someone close to the Elizabethton team could better answer your question. I was thinking, based on some of the posts that I have read, EHS was a little beat-up from the first two games and they came in a bit sore and bruised and some key players out. So maybe that is why. Or maybe the answer you are looking for is…Tennessee High is really that much better than “Betsy” and everybody better lookout!

Well that works both ways, injuries and lack of playing time.

How do the Hilltoppers shape up offensively? Do any of the receivers compare to Joslin?

Well . . . Certainly the Elizabethton team that played Tennessee High last night was not the same team that played D-B and SH. I heard some THS people saying they were really going to stick it to Science Hill. Don't really see that happening, but SHHS better come to the Stone Castle ready to go to war. :thumb:

Why wasn't Elizabethton the same team? All the posts in the forums last week talked about how everything would be different against THS. Elizabethton was simply outmanned and outplayed. The THS defensive line manhandled the Cyclone front...they were in the backfield all night long making all of the stops. The "O" line also dominated the Betsy defensive line. How many tackles did the Elizabethton safety have to make last night?

I watched the replay of the Elizabethton-Science Hill game from a week ago. The only thing I can say is that I really didn't see much difference in Elizabethton from last week to this week.

Does all of this mean that THS will have an easy time with Science Hill? I doubt it very seriously, but I do think that Tennessee High will overpower the Hill.

Final Score

THS - 31

SHHS - 14

:lol:

David Alexander is as closest thing to Joslin as they have. He's got the same potential in every aspect and has shown a little already this year

I agree 100%. <_<

David Alexander is listed as one of the top college prospects in the state of Tennessee. Along with defensive lineman Ben Murray too.

Why wasn't Elizabethton the same team? All the posts in the forums last week talked about how everything would be different against THS. Elizabethton was simply outmanned and outplayed. The THS defensive line manhandled the Cyclone front...they were in the backfield all night long making all of the stops. The "O" line also dominated the Betsy defensive line. How many tackles did the Elizabethton safety have to make last night?

I watched the replay of the Elizabethton-Science Hill game from a week ago. The only thing I can say is that I really didn't see much difference in Elizabethton from last week to this week.

Does all of this mean that THS will have an easy time with Science Hill? I doubt it very seriously, but I do think that Tennessee High will overpower the Hill.

Final Score

THS - 31

SHHS - 14

<_<

lol...I think you're dreamin, friend! I will not argue that Tennessee High is a very physical team, but . . . make no mistake. Science Hill is also very physical. With speed and a passing game. I can't wait till Friday!

Good luck THS . . . I pray that both sides play hard, play clean and injury free

:thumb: