Sunbright @ Jellico

ohiostate7

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was a job making fun of jellico u got it in the bag.

Wow it must be something to really brag about, being able to get a job making fun of 14-18 year old football players. Who work just as hard as any other team and maybe harder than some!!! But come on guys lets grow up some, I am 15 years old and know enough about respect to not trash talk someone while I am sittin behind a computer screen!! Now come on guys lets start talkin about football!!!!!

My prediction is that this will be a close one!!!!!! Sunbright is good but the Devils ,my team, have alot of heart and we have worked really hard this year and some players really stepped it up this week after the Hampton game, so I think it will be a close one!!!! All we need is for all the puzzle peices to fall in place and we will be a very tough team to beat!!!

Wow it must be something to really brag about, being able to get a job making fun of 14-18 year old football players. Who work just as hard as any other team and maybe harder than some!!! But come on guys lets grow up some, I am 15 years old and know enough about respect to not trash talk someone while I am sittin behind a computer screen!! Now come on guys lets start talkin about football!!!!!

My prediction is that this will be a close one!!!!!! Sunbright is good but the Devils ,my team, have alot of heart and we have worked really hard this year and some players really stepped it up this week after the Hampton game, so I think it will be a close one!!!! All we need is for all the puzzle peices to fall in place and we will be a very tough team to beat!!!

Good luck #52, I'll be routing for you! :thumb:

This is from Coach Newberry and staff at Sunbright.....No one and I emphasize no one from my team or staff are allowed to be on Coach T trashing other teams or players....No one here thinks we can go to Jellico and just show up...I have the utmost respect for Coach Oakes having graduated from Oakdale the same year he graduated from Jellico....We competed against each other when we both had very good baseball teams....We wish all players and teams could play their best and all the games will be great ones....No one understands better than us what it is like to be the underdog....We want to win just as bad as the great teams but it is a learning experience like no other...

Best of luck to Jellico and all teams throughout the state....

Coach Newberry

This is from Coach Newberry and staff at Sunbright.....No one and I emphasize no one from my team or staff are allowed to be on Coach T trashing other teams or players....No one here thinks we can go to Jellico and just show up...I have the utmost respect for Coach Oakes having graduated from Oakdale the same year he graduated from Jellico....We competed against each other when we both had very good baseball teams....We wish all players and teams could play their best and all the games will be great ones....No one understands better than us what it is like to be the underdog....We want to win just as bad as the great teams but it is a learning experience like no other...

Best of luck to Jellico and all teams throughout the state....

Coach Newberry

Classy!!!!! Nothing but class! Thanx Coach for setting that straight, congrats to you and the Tigers and keep up the hard work.

If Sunbright puts the big win over Greenback behind them and doesn't get caught looking ahead to next week's game against King's Academy, the Tigers should win this game by 4-5 TD's. Jellico lacks the size, depth and the speed that Sunbright boasts.

Good point Brian, but I think the Tigers remember what happened last year when they were looking past Kings. Coach Newberry has done a great job getting these boys focused and I just don't see that happening, but again there is still that possibility.