Gallatin (2-0) VS Beech (1-1)

Gtowner

Well, if Beech can get up to knock out one rival, they can get the other one too.

I don't see Beech winning under "normal" circumstances, but if Gallatin plays poorly and Beech gets confidence- look out!

If Gallatin plays focused football it isn't a question of winning or loosing, but rather do they allow a point?

Let's go for three blanks in a row boys!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if Beech can get up to knock out one rival, they can get the other one too.

I don't see Beech winning under "normal" circumstances, but if Gallatin plays poorly and Beech gets confidence- look out!

If Gallatin plays focused football it isn't a question of winning or loosing, but rather do they allow a point?

Not the same they dedicated the game vs H'ville to Nate Johnson......they were on an emotional high and as u can see their High is gone after last fridays loss

All football aside, I would like to send my condolances to the Beech football team and the Johnson family for the loss of Nate Johnson. I have heard nothing but good about him. It is a true shame. When you hear about something like this, it really makes you realize how small of a thing that football is.

I too would like send my thoughts & prayers to the Beech football team, parents & friends of Nate Johnson. I heard that around 40 teens gave their hearts to the Lord at his memorial service! What a testament!!! He obviously had a tremendous impact on the people around him!

Good luck to you guys on Friday night! We always look forward to playing ya'll!

GO GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey GTowner, whatever do you mean..."A SUBPAR KENWOOD TEAM"? They are of course now 2-0. If Big Country reads this I hope he takes his words back that Kenwood would not win any of their first 3 games! Can Kenwood not get any love from you all?

If you don't like KW you must respect the record, YThey have opened strong but must keep their intensity.

When you're playing football in Sumner County, anything goes. That's what makes this one of the best counties in Tennessee. B)

How can you say we got lucky against Hendersonville? 14-0 at the half? 28-21 final? Yall played a good game minus the turnovers, but you can't say the turnovers weren't forced. But I guess I'd be embarassed if we were a 5A team and got beat by a 4A team 2 years in a row, too. I think we played extreamly well in the seond half against Kenwood. But that's because we have heart and don't give up.

Beech will not be terrible like Hillwood. They will run straight at you and mix in just enough pass to keep you from sucking up in the middle. It is going to be interesting to see if the Buc offense can get the ball moving against the Wave interior. I also do not think that Beech has played a complete game this year. They played a good first half with Hendersonville and a good second half against Kenwood. I personally do not want them to get it all together this week. Now the bad news.........for Beech......Gallatin hasn't played a complete game yet either. When the offense catches up to the defense then LOOK OUT!!!!

Gallatin owns a 19-2 or a 21-2 record against the Bucs (sorry I can't remember)