Crockett Co. - Dyersburg

cavcav

and i tell you another thing, my illigitimate, adopted, and not really mine big peckerhead nose quarterack, by the name of JD, never, and i mean never got a break from me when he played middle school and high school....

he ask "how did i do", and i say you run like my grandma, or you look crippled when you throw the ball....

some would say i was hard...... and i can even remember someone trashing him on coacht.....did i respond.....no....we just made them eat their words when we played that team...... trust me.....that felt much better........ almost as good as getting a big IRS refund....

he never got break until after his senior season....which was then that prasie was awarded..........

he never, and i mean never ever wore any pink panties when he played......

and today....it is paying off as he is working as a graduate assitant, working on his masters while working as an ast coach in the NAIA.....

man, we wear our feelings on our cuff........get them pink panties off ......and get off the prozac........

799690908_m.jpg

JD doing his thang for cambellsville

Edited by mg

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appericiate your honest on real post and fake ones, I was never attack him on his ppl skills or lack of being a good person, but more on his QB skills and just the out right fact that he hasnt played well in the big one, People I know its high school football but its not our right to get all defensive when we tal about a kid we might know.. Come on now you think college scouts are signing kids cuz they are good in the community, yeah if the run a 4.2 otherwise I doubt. I would and have taken any critizm on my Brother and probably give it to him almost as hard as his coach. Get over it, NCAA anouncer or for that matter NFL announcer woulnd't hold their breathe, and ultimatley that is the goal of these players, Are you going to jump up and down when Stuart Scott or Lee Corso says something bad about your kid if he makes it that far

did some one realy order a semi truck load of tissue for this game and have it sent to crockett county to stop the tears when the cav's get imbaresed again this season

did some one realy order a semi truck load of tissue for this game and have it sent to crockett county to stop the tears when the cav's get imbaresed again this season

they sure have cried on here <_<

Ok. Who said i didn't support the team? I support everyone on it! Massey included! I'm just honest enough with myself to look at the past and be able to say that there maybe a problem there. I've been on the field with craig massey in several big games. It's not pretty. Wanna talk records? I think my grandaddy could have compiled a record that good if he'd had stars like earnest williams, tyler mosier, jarvis perry, and the johnsons to hand off and throw to. Massey's a four year starter cause THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE start those first two years. He has a tendency to lose his composure and force the ball into spots where it won't fit. I am of the opinion that part of being a good fan is being honest with yourself about your team and players, and being able to see the positives and negatives.

I DO feel like massey gives us the best opportunity to win this game. He knows the offense like the back of his hand. His arm is strong, and his size is better than in years past. The new offensive coordinator has helped him make bigtime progress. And don't get me wrong i'd love to see him do a peyton manning impression all over the dyersburg secondary.

Ideal scenario for crockett? Massey throws for 250, two scores, and we win big.

Realistically, i'd like to see him pass 8-10 times for around 100 yards and NO picks. Worst case scenario? He crumbles, starts forcing throws and holding on to the ball to long, throws a pick, loses his confidence, and dburg is off to the races with our region title.

And...where exactly are all these colleges? I know craig is a heck of a baseball player and is getting lots of looks for that, but football wise i've heard campbellsville and maybe rhodes and that's it.

Im totaly with u on this very good points.. he does lose confidence in my opinion maybe he can stay in the game!!!

I am driving 6 hours from East TN to visit friends in Crockett County...going to game...sounds like it ought to be a good one! Will have to pull for Crockett Co. since my buddy is an alum! :(

Since I can't be there Friday...Go Harriman Blue Devils over Greenback!!!

Welcome to cc ur in for a good game... dont forget to paint ur face man !!! lol j/k

:( hey yeall check out this new web site www.pa's101reason'swhyicantbeatdyersburg.com we will see tyler caldwell put up good numbers tonight,,, the on the ball articale is just what pa needed, to boost his eago not his team :)

And you are a high school official? You should never be allowed to call another CC game!

Hope everyone has a safe trip. And may it be a great game for all of us to watch.

MASSEEY MASSEY MASSEY

The man is a choke asrtist who has beaten teams that arent on D'burg's level. And you all can say milan like that is a game but D'burg has been camping with Milan almost every year and made milan look like manassas in their scrimmage. Knowing the he isnt gion to run the darn ball, Dyersburd has atleast 6 good players in the 4-4 defense (when Cody and J.T are on the D-line) and they are gon to give that man fits tomorrow night. He sure aint passing it cuz Thompson , Mitchell, Calwell and , Justin Cherry will lock that down, With to INTs for touchdowns this year, 1 of 102 yards, Ya'll better hope your RB's are ready cuz D'burg is goin to be and the backfield almost every play and Massey will feel the ground alot

Whether or not Craig Massey is a choke artist (and I don't think he is), you are wrong to call him that in a public forum. Your statement says more about you than it does Massey. However, I will thank you for it because you have given him another reason to dig deep and play well. MG says we are all over medicated--I'd say some of us need more. HA!!! Hope this is an exciting injury free game.

One thing you won't hear high school sports fan say on coacht...

"Let me spell that for you."

thats good,so now talk football, like i said in a post already, dyersburg is on the road to the boro and isn't slowing down in alamo i hope you tissue gets there by game time, if you ask counce he may get his guys to unload it for you :(

Edited by high school sports fan