Mcminn at Farragut

baller141

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Mcminn stay on the field with Farragut

farragut is building a little momentum now and mcminn is facing a big challenge the next few weeks. their play against FHS and OR will make or break their season. i wish them luck but i think the admirals are too much in this one at home. FARR 31 McMinn 14

have the Admirals solved their kicking game ?

we havent really had a problem with our kicking game.. other than a shanked punt against bearden. any kicker can shank one every now and then so.. i dont really think we have a kicking problem. our FG kicker can make em from 50. and we have about 6 different kickers.

Farragut 35 McMinn 14.

we havent really had a problem with our kicking game.. other than a shanked punt against bearden. any kicker can shank one every now and then so.. i dont really think we have a kicking problem. our FG kicker can make em from 50. and we have about 6 different kickers.

Farragut 35 McMinn 14.

It would be nice to pull for a SE TN team like McMinn, however, two losses in a row followed by games with Farragut and Oak Ridge, this is not going to be pretty at all. Farragut has some things to prove and playing at home. You gotta pick Farragut in this one, 31-21.

kind of off topic, but since this is the most recent mcminn thread... why was the 3rd and 1 play call last week such a bad call? i guess because it didn't work. because had it worked it would have been a great call, huh? what's the difference in going for the big play on 2nd and 1 than 3rd and 1 when you're in 4 down territory? surely coach D was figuring they could always pick up the 1st on 4th down with #2 carrying the football. mcminn fans are saying we should throw more. what better scenario than a 3rd and 1 where everyone in the stadium is keying #2? you can't have it both ways. any throw can end up in an INT, what difference does it make if it is 1st and 10 or 3rd and 1. would it have been a bad call had mcminn picked up the first then threw a bomb that was intercepted? i doubt it. mcminn fans must not have noticed that the receiver had at least 5 yards on the cb and the qb had time to throw. i personally thought it was a good call. would have been much better had the qb and receiver hooked up, though.

Farragut 35 McMinn 14.

Not so quick my friend....McMinn will sink the Admirals in this critical game in Region 2 5A.....Come on Tribe play like you can!