Marshall County?

zorroschild

Well, There is a difference between being a very young team and being a bad team.......and Page is very young and has played the toughest four opponents I have seen especially for a young team. They are 1-3 so far and I thought 0-4 would be more like it. They have to keep in perspective who they have played so far and not give up. They are unpredictable and that makes them dangerous. In a close game I like the Patriot's kicking game to be the difference.

I still can't believe the MC-GB score.

Our approach will be to allow Hightower the customary 250 yds in the first half and allow him 12 tackles in the first half......which in turn wears him out and we slip in there with a last second FG to win. If Gower plays like last year...it will be lights out for the Pats.....I knew he would be back for this game.

This could be 38-35.

I picked MC to be the team to give the private school the best regional game of the year. MC has great athletes and should on paper...trample us. However as everyone knows...this game is always unpredictable. We went in there in 2001 and was 1-6 and beat a MC team that I think won the region.

Both teams have been through a lot off the field with MC and the coaching turmoil and the Page re-zoning and their upper classes being torn up.

Should be a classic rivalry game.....Here's to a typical hard hitting game and no serious injuries.

Winner of this game moves into a nice slot in the region race.

Well, There is a difference between being a very young team and being a bad team.......and Page is very young and has played the toughest four opponents I have seen especially for a young team. They are 1-3 so far and I thought 0-4 would be more like it. They have to keep in perspective who they have played so far and not give up. They are unpredictable and that makes them dangerous. In a close game I like the Patriot's kicking game to be the difference.

I still can't believe the MC-GB score.

Our approach will be to allow Hightower the customary 250 yds in the first half and allow him 12 tackles in the first half......which in turn wears him out and we slip in there with a last second FG to win. If Gower plays like last year...it will be lights out for the Pats.....I knew he would be back for this game.

This could be 38-35.

I picked MC to be the team to give the private school the best regional game of the year. MC has great athletes and should on paper...trample us. However as everyone knows...this game is always unpredictable. We went in there in 2001 and was 1-6 and beat a MC team that I think won the region.

Both teams have been through a lot off the field with MC and the coaching turmoil and the Page re-zoning and their upper classes being torn up.

Should be a classic rivalry game.....Here's to a typical hard hitting game and no serious injuries.

Winner of this game moves into a nice slot in the region race.

If Marshall Co. wins this game they'll be 3-0 in the region. A 4-3 region record pretty much assures you of a playoff position come November. That means all they'd need to win is one region game against Cheatham, Montgomery Central, Lipscomb, & Giles to earn a playoff spot. Two wins in those games would without question get the Tigers in the playoffs (and a possible home playoff opener). Three wins in those four games would assure Marshall Co. of hosting a first round playoff game this year. Of course if they swept those four games they'd be your 2006 Region 5-3A Champions.

If Marshall Co. wins this game they'll be 3-0 in the region. A 4-3 region record pretty much assures you of a playoff position come November. That means all they'd need to win is one region game against Cheatham, Montgomery Central, Lipscomb, & Giles to earn a playoff spot. Two wins in those games would without question get the Tigers in the playoffs (and a possible home playoff opener). Three wins in those four games would assure Marshall Co. of hosting a first round playoff game this year. Of course if they swept those four games they'd be your 2006 Region 5-3A Champions.

How much better is MC than last year? How many seniors do they have playing? Will WJ have much to work with next year?

How much better is MC than last year? How many seniors do they have playing? Will WJ have much to work with next year?

Are you making jokes or being serious?????

Marshall is better than they were last year because they are running the football this year. I know losing a guy like Demarcus Brown to graduation is tough but when you have a guy like Hightower running the football and a guy like Gower, who's back from injury, throwing it to a playmaker like O'Neal (who was injured last week in the loss to Greenbrier) that's hard for teams to stop. Morris did a good job of leading the team to a win over Spring Hill back in week zero but now Gower is back and the team should get to 3-0 in the region with a win this week at home against Page. That win would pretty much guarantee the Tigers a spot in the playoffs with a win over Montgomery Central in the second half of the season. Those two games at the end of the year against Lipscomb & Giles will determine whether Marshall wins the region and hosts a home playoff game OR if they will have to travel out west to open the postseason.

Marshall co is Much better than last year! And as far as next year....look out! The seniors of next year consist of Hightower, O'neal, Wilson, Evans, Binkley, Walker, Isley. These boys went all the way their 8th grade year and their Freshman year! .....and they've all seen varsity playing time since they were sophomores!!! These guys have been playing football together for years and are a real family on the field. I see only good things to come for Marshall Co. Go Tigers!!!