Marshall Co. vs. Page

mcfan10

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats again to the Patriots....enjoy your bye week and get healed up.

Work on the receivers catching balls thrown right into their hands. Defense is getting better. Pats are 2-3 and nobody would have thought it with such a young team. Keep working and improving.

Those of you at MC need to listen a lttle more to people like mctiger....he has been around the program AND the community a long time.....so he has a pretty good feel for what is going on there. I am counting on MC coming back and beating the private school. Spots 2-4 in the region are still up for grabs and we won't know until late in the season how it pans out.

This rivalry has been weird in the outcome of the last two games.

Prayers go out to MC Tiger Cameron Evans and his family. He has a torn spleen, he was injuried in the game Friday night. He is still in the hospital and looks to be there until some time this next week.

Thanks for the prayers...Cameron is doing well and hopefully coming home on Monday. He is out for the season but will still be supporting his teammates. Go Tigers!!

I wasn't at the game but I was told that Page dropped 2 maybe 3 TD passes that were right in their hands and had a INT called back for a supposed block in the back. Seems to me that this game should have been over early in favor of Page. MCTIGER I believe many people tried to tell Marshall Co. about WJ but you wouldn't listen. And last thing does Marshall really have 70+ varsity players? If so that is pretty impressive for a 3A school. That is about what Indy has out!

Congrats to Page and their coaching staff!!

Can you imagine if INDY had never been built what kind of team Page would have with Pettigrew, Martin, Neel, Lankford, Grigsby, Haney, Darnell, Norman, Rose, Consiglio just to name a few. WOW!!!!

Page would be a good football team playing at the 4A level ;)

Now they are a good 3A school, wins over Marshall & WH prove that, looking to get back to the playoffs.

I think he was being very sarcastic since Winston used to coach at MP. I am not even sure Winston is on the staff now.

Sorry to hear about the injured player....is he a senior?

The injured player is Cameron Evans #34. He is a sophomore RB/LB who plays on special teams on Friday nights. He took a hard hit on a punt and tore his spleen. He is out for the remainder of the season.