Marshall Co. vs. Page

mcfan10

page is a much better team than people think.

their three losses have come to

region 6-5a number one independence--and yes that feels good to say.

defending state champ ravenwood

and the favorite for the 3A title, david lipscomb.

but they have one of the best kept secrets in the area in taylor lankford and blake neel isn't too shabby either.

bulldog, how do you guys stack up against greenbrier?

Greenbrier????

Page wouldn't play the Bobcats unless both of those teams get to Murfreesboro. They are no longer in the same region :thumb:

If I had to compare them anyway I would give Greenbrier the edge based on comparing scores with Marshall Co. That's all anyone has to go by in all actuality.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that makes me the idiot of the day. maybe i can get a free pass at 1:02 AM? nah, the bulldog will probably be all over me for this one.

sorry about that gaffe there. page has still worked very hard to get where they are and they deserve this success. congrats to them.

and bulldog, i kind of cringe when i say this, but you're right about the multiplier.

As I left the game last night -- WJ was on the radio and took full responsiblity for the loss. This is two weks in a row he has taken that stand. WIth that said, why do you not turn the play calling over to someone who knows how to mange the clock in a game where you are 15 points ahead with 5 minutes to go. I am sorry but Ray Charles could see where this was going early on in the 4th quarter. What does it take 2 maybe three 1st downs and Marshall County wins. It is no doubt that the coaching staff let these young men down last night. Those kids played their guts out for the school and the community and were let down by the ones that they trusted and needed most in game with as much riding on it as this game did. I was once told by a man that I trust and is still at MCHS that WJ isn't the coach that many think he is. I am sorry to say this, but I am beginning to believe him.

I normally don't blast the staff, but this is getting ridiculous. Many in Lewisburg are wondering why there aren't many people in the stands, maybe a few more showings from the coaching staff that we had last night will answer that question for many.

To those 70+ kids that were dressed in blue and white last night you did your job. Keeps your heads up and keep doing what you know is right. We the true fans have always been there and we always will be for you. :thumb:

thank you mctigers...the student support this year has been greater than ever and if our older fans could get involved it would really help out the team. spirits are low and the ship is sinking. coach j's saying for this year is "believe" and while the team is believing it appears that the coaching staff has abandoned all hope. we have to remember that this isn't the end of the season...we are still 2-1 in the region and still have the oppurtunity for a playoff position. GOOD LUCK DURING HOMECOMING NEXT WEEK BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't at the game but I was told that Page dropped 2 maybe 3 TD passes that were right in their hands and had a INT called back for a supposed block in the back. Seems to me that this game should have been over early in favor of Page. MCTIGER I believe many people tried to tell Marshall Co. about WJ but you wouldn't listen. And last thing does Marshall really have 70+ varsity players? If so that is pretty impressive for a 3A school. That is about what Indy has out!

Congrats to Page and their coaching staff!!

Can you imagine if INDY had never been built what kind of team Page would have with Pettigrew, Martin, Neel, Lankford, Grigsby, Haney, Darnell, Norman, Rose, Consiglio just to name a few. WOW!!!!

I normally don't blast the staff, but this is getting ridiculous. Many in Lewisburg are wondering why there aren't many people in the stands, maybe a few more showings from the coaching staff that we had last night will answer that question for many.

No he really didn't just say that did he......LOL!!!! Muahahahahahahahaha.

Maybe you should pick the next coach since the past 2 aren't the "ones" for ya. Don't normally blast the staff....lol. I needed that.