JCM vs Munford

Yanker

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You hit the nail on the head, RHSBooster.

Former Melrose QB Courtney Madison is a definite playmaker. I suspect that most JCM fans have not seen him play and, as such, are just making typical "football comments..." about one player's inability to win a game.

Here's a Caution for JCM Fans: Be very weary of Courtney Madison!

QB Madison has the ability to change a game, all by himself! He's elusive (that's a CONSERVATIVE description. Trust me--you'll see what I mean), crafty and has an uncanny knack for turning negative plays into positive ones. If Coach Randall turns him loose....watch out. He's even more dangerous when given complete freedom, with the ball.

True, one player can't win a game. With Madison now @ the QB position, however, Munford's chances @ victory over JCM have suddenly increased.

NOTE: Much has been posted on this board about JCM's defensive prowess. Well, they better bring plenty of stamina Friday nite....and maybe even oxygen masks! Chasing Courtney Madison all over the field, all nite long ---that's gonna' be one tremendously exhausting exercise!

What happened to the other qb? I heard he was quite good. Is he just sitting on the bench now?

What happened to the other qb? I heard he was quite good. Is he just sitting on the bench now?

Thanks for your post my HC friend. We may even get to page three (especially if the YANKER keeps thanking all of my HC friends)!!!!! These people worry the YANKER talking about all of the transfers!!

I wondered the same thing myself. My guess would be to insert Madison into the lineup as a tailback possibly, but it may be that with Coach Randall's style of offense that Madison would be the man. I know that Munford will be out to prove something tonight, but I still think that JCM brings too much to the table for them to overcome it.

I wondered the same thing myself. My guess would be to insert Madison into the lineup as a tailback possibly, but it may be that with Coach Randall's style of offense that Madison would be the man. I know that Munford will be out to prove something tonight, but I still think that JCM brings too much to the table for them to overcome it.

Thank you my young Cephus. A nervous YANKER hopes you are correct!!!!!

I JUST WANT IT KNOWN THAT MUNFORD FOOTBALL TEAM IS A YOUNG TEAM, BUT A STRONG TEAM THAT IS ABLE TO PLAY BALL. I THINK THAT SOME OF US NEED TO REMEMBER THAT IT TAKES A TEAM TO WIN NOT JUST ONE OR TWO PLAYERS. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT MUNFORD IS A GREAT TEAM AND IF THIS NEW COACH WOULD ACT LIKE A COACH AND REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE OTHER MEMBERS ON THE TEAM NOT JUST THE FEW WHO CAME WITH HIM, HE COULD EVEN WIN A FEW MORE GAMES. I WISH EVERY ONE ON THE MUNFORD FOOTBALL TEAM BEST OF LUCK AND REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE SOME OF US WHO BELIEVE IN YOU. SO GO MUNFORD. :thumb:

ALSO THANKS TO THE MUNFORD TOUCHDOWN CLUB FOR ALL YOU DO FOR OUR YOUNG MEN. GREAT JOB. THANK YOU FROM A MOM OF A PLAYER.

Guest hustle101

Win, lose, or draw, Munford will do their best. These kids need to learn to win--and they will. They have certainly worked hard this year. They are getting better, so don't count them out. I have never seen a group of kids work harder in the off season and I have been around high school football for some 30 + years. When you go in a weight room and you can hear a pin drop because each kid is working at their station--folks that is an amazing sight. They are organized and seem to really enjoy what they are doing.

I JUST WANT IT KNOWN THAT MUNFORD FOOTBALL TEAM IS A YOUNG TEAM, BUT A STRONG TEAM THAT IS ABLE TO PLAY BALL. I THINK THAT SOME OF US NEED TO REMEMBER THAT IT TAKES A TEAM TO WIN NOT JUST ONE OR TWO PLAYERS. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT MUNFORD IS A GREAT TEAM AND IF THIS NEW COACH WOULD ACT LIKE A COACH AND REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE OTHER MEMBERS ON THE TEAM NOT JUST THE FEW WHO CAME WITH HIM, HE COULD EVEN WIN A FEW MORE GAMES. I WISH EVERY ONE ON THE MUNFORD FOOTBALL TEAM BEST OF LUCK AND REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE SOME OF US WHO BELIEVE IN YOU. SO GO MUNFORD. ;)

ALSO THANKS TO THE MUNFORD TOUCHDOWN CLUB FOR ALL YOU DO FOR OUR YOUNG MEN. GREAT JOB. THANK YOU FROM A MOM OF A PLAYER.

:blink: Ignorance rears its ugly head again. Perhaps we're suffering from amnesia of the past 9 seasons of football up in Munford, TN. They have not had a winning season in those 9 consecutive years under numerous coaches. Was it the players? the coaches? the administration? the community? who knows? Simple fact is they couldnt beat anybody consistently. Munford finally has the luxury of having a coach with a couple of rings on his fingers and a parent has the nerve to question the manner in which he received them. "ACT LIKE A COACH" Wow!!!! I think what needs to be REMEMBERED is the fact that this TEAM has numerous players who contribute but ultimately the best players play. I refuse to believe that a coach who has averaged 10 wins a year for the past 8 years has not taken the time to get the best player on the field and win a FEW MORE GAMES. Perhaps you would be happier losing to Southside and Jackson Northside as long as your boy got to play and wear that pretty jersey on the field. Nevermind the losing, nevermind the humiliation, nevermind the scrutiny from his peers, nevermind not having the privlege of being one of 32 teams playing in November, nevermind the consequences of never being a part of winner in life, nevermind facing adversity and becoming a man, as long as your boy gets special attention and Coach Randall loses and gets sent down Highway 51 with the other numerous losing coaches. All would be well in your world.

P.S. Munford Touchdown Club does a great job for those boys on the TEAM ;)

:blink: Ignorance rears its ugly head again. Perhaps we're suffering from amnesia of the past 9 seasons of football up in Munford, TN. They have not had a winning season in those 9 consecutive years under numerous coaches. Was it the players? the coaches? the administration? the community? who knows? Simple fact is they couldnt beat anybody consistently. Munford finally has the luxury of having a coach with a couple of rings on his fingers and a parent has the nerve to question the manner in which he received them. "ACT LIKE A COACH" Wow!!!! I think what needs to be REMEMBERED is the fact that this TEAM has numerous players who contribute but ultimately the best players play. I refuse to believe that a coach who has averaged 10 wins a year for the past 8 years has not taken the time to get the best player on the field and win a FEW MORE GAMES. Perhaps you would be happier losing to Southside and Jackson Northside as long as your boy got to play and wear that pretty jersey on the field. Nevermind the losing, nevermind the humiliation, nevermind the scrutiny from his peers, nevermind not having the privlege of being one of 32 teams playing in November, nevermind the consequences of never being a part of winner in life, nevermind facing adversity and becoming a man, as long as your boy gets special attention and Coach Randall loses and gets sent down Highway 51 with the other numerous losing coaches. All would be well in your world.

P.S. Munford Touchdown Club does a great job for those boys on the TEAM ;)

I don't know anyone involved, but I like the way you say that and agree. Play to win. It isn't Pop Warner anymore.