Any good middle school teams around?

MR.NEUTRAL

I know our Jr.high Lions are still going strong.We have great numbers and with Coach Wyatt at the helm,this only means the future looks great for the CHS Lions.We have had a great run of players since the Boyd brothers were in jr.high.Ithink we will be a power house in jr.high as well as high school for years to come.Keep up the good work coaches.WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!

The Wayne County Wildcats improved to 5-0 tonight and have won 19 ina row...no one has come within 20pts of beating the in the past 2 seasons...they have both of Coach Rice's kids on the team Tyler Rice(8th)...Austin Rice(7th) and many many other outstanding players the future looks Very bright for the next 4-5 years in Wayne County... :rolleyes:

South Pittsburg's Jr High is 5-0 on the year and was 7-1 last year losing to Spring City in the SVC championship game. The 2004 team was undefeated and won the SVC championship. Many of the kids on that team are now Sophmores and are at the core of the Pirate High School team that is making noise in 1A. Next year the Jr High has a group of kids moving up that have been real strong in little league play so along with this years 7th graders they should be pretty good next year. The High School and Jr High will be good for the next several years because the current teams are young and there is a lot of talent in the pipeline

Edited by zonepirate

The Wayne County Wildcats improved to 5-0 tonight and have won 19 ina row...no one has come within 20pts of beating the in the past 2 seasons...they have both of Coach Rice's kids on the team Tyler Rice(8th)...Austin Rice(7th) and many many other outstanding players the future looks Very bright for the next 4-5 years in Wayne County... ;)

Big game at the end of the season as Wayne County comes to Forest to take on the Rockets. The Rockets have won 34 stright and won 3 straight DRVMSC chapmionships. Rockets beat Eagleville last night 34 to 6.

• 3 weeks later...

...The Tyner Middle "Jackets" (8-1) just finished the season as Chattanooga City Champions...they beat Boyd Buchanan(I.S.L. Championship contender) on Thursday(10/05/06) 28-0...this was not a District game but it was a win and it shows that the feeder program is in good shape for the "RAMS" :thumb:

Edited by TynerRamFan

...The Tyner Middle "Jackets" (8-1) just finished the season as Chattanooga City Champions...they beat Boyd Buchanan(I.S.L. Championship contender) on Thursday(10/05/06) 28-0...this was not a District game but it was a win and it shows that the feeder program is in good shape for the "RAMS" :thumb:

We scrimmaged Tyner and Occoe Middle last year. Are they better than last year? They were alot bigger than us last year but we were able to hang in with them. We are playing in the SVC Championship against Rhea Central in 2 weeks

We scrimmaged Tyner and Occoe Middle last year. Are they better than last year? They were alot bigger than us last year but we were able to hang in with them. We are playing in the SVC Championship against Rhea Central in 2 weeks

...The "Jackets" were an excellent team this past year...a couple of the 8th graders are projected to contend for a starting spot on "RAMS" team next year...I think they will probably have to wait a year or so for that to happen because the JV team at the High school is so big(in numbers and size) and talented...Congratulations and Good Luck in the Championship game against Rhea Central...I mentioned this on the other board but I heard a rumor that Tyner and South Pittsburg were trying to schedule a game next year...if so it should be a good one!!!