Riverdale vs. DC

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Who exactly has DC played? Brentwood? That's their big win right? I'd venture to say that if DC were to play McCallie, it would be a complete slaughter. Period.

If Riverdale is leading with 2 minutes left against DC...or should I say "WHEN" Riverdale is leading with two minutes left, there will be no miraculous comeback. Unless DC is able to bribe, pay, or convince the refs in some way to pull an Oklahoma-Oregon, the game will be over by then.

Count on this. After Friday, maybe DC can add a loss to Riverdale to their "impressive losses" list...if they even keep the game within 20 points, that is. :thumb:

Go warriors, show them what Rutherford county football is all about

Hey thinks for the locker room wall paper. I have yet to see where one DC fan has rip a very very good Riverdale team. But know this win or losse we show class. All YOU show is your IQ. But I'll be nice why don't you come over to Dickson and I'll will take you out on the back 40y to a little party just for you. It will be Impressive! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for Friday Night going to be a wild time DICKSON 24 RIVERDALE 17 P.S. HC was the hard came not Brentwood.

Hey thinks for the locker room wall paper. I have yet to see where one DC fan has rip a very very good Riverdale team. But know this win or losse we show class. All YOU show is your IQ. But I'll be nice why don't you come over to Dickson and I'll will take you out on the back 40y to a little party just for you. It will be Impressive! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for Friday Night going to be a wild time DICKSON 24 RIVERDALE 17 P.S. HC was the hard came not Brentwood.

I'm not even from Riverdale :thumb: What have I done that's not classy? Predict the warriors to win? If that bothers you so much I'm terribly sorry but everyone has to lose some time or another (unless you're Hoover AL which you aren't) and Friday night I believe is Dickson County's turn

If you really want to discuss my IQ we can. I'll just say this...it's pretty high :lol:

BTW threatening someone over a computer is VERY mature...I'm shivering in fear :thumb:

I'm not even from Riverdale :thumb: What have I done that's not classy? Predict the warriors to win? If that bothers you so much I'm terribly sorry but everyone has to lose some time or another (unless you're Hoover AL which you aren't) and Friday night I believe is Dickson County's turn

If you really want to discuss my IQ we can. I'll just say this...it's pretty high :lol:

BTW threatening someone over a computer is VERY mature...I'm shivering in fear :thumb:

o know dopnt u just love all the tuff guys with the tuff post :D DC loses this one and im thinking it wont be close but thats my prediction ;)

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

Bottom line-

Dickson County 4-0

Riverdale 4-1

Dickson County's opponents record- 10-8

Riverdale's opponents record 10-19 (4 of those wins from McCallie).

So seriously- who looks more impressive now?

Riverdale may win, and I don't care. But let's stop this crap about "they haven't played anyone".

Riverdale hasn't BEATEN anyone. They have played one good team and they CHOKED. Three scores in TWO minutes? Are you kidding me?

Apparently Dickson Co.s game plan should be this-

Throw hail marys all night- it should be route.

If you really want to discuss my IQ we can. I'll just say this...it's pretty high ;)

BTW threatening someone over a computer is VERY mature...I'm shivering in fear :lol:

lol i would never be threatening SORRY I MENT NO HARM AT ALL IT WAS JUST A JOKE! Sorry. this is what got me going you said (Count on this. After Friday, maybe DC can add a loss to Riverdale to their "impressive losses" list...if they even keep the game within 20 points, that is.) thumb[1].gif do you call that class i dont i call that being a smart---- will you know what. iI have never gave RD the team a jab at all there a super football team and it will be a super football game. Dont think you can just give Dickson down the road and and think will take it. Sorry again if i upset you.

Ok. Who exactly has DC played? Brentwood? That's their big win right? I'd venture to say that if DC were to play McCallie, it would be a complete slaughter. Period.

If Riverdale is leading with 2 minutes left against DC...or should I say "WHEN" Riverdale is leading with two minutes left, there will be no miraculous comeback. Unless DC is able to bribe, pay, or convince the refs in some way to pull an Oklahoma-Oregon, the game will be over by then.

Count on this. After Friday, maybe DC can add a loss to Riverdale to their "impressive losses" list...if they even keep the game within 20 points, that is. :)

Go warriors, show them what Rutherford county football is all about

I'll say it a different way-

DC has WON against teams that are a combined 10-8.

Riverdale has won against teams that are a combined 6-19

So who exactly has Riverdale beaten? Siegal? Blackman? LaVergne? Lincoln Co.? SOFT!!!

I'll say it a different way-

DC has WON against teams that are a combined 10-8.

Riverdale has won against teams that are a combined 6-19

So who exactly has Riverdale beaten? Siegal? Blackman? LaVergne? Lincoln Co.? SOFT!!!

I don't think you're capable of thinking rationally. Losing or not, Riverdale went to Chattanooga and played with McCallie, a team who is superior to anyone else on EITHER dickson county's and riverdale's schedules, and was even with them. If Riverdale went into Knoxville and played the University of Tennessee Volunteers and lost by three points, you can't tell me that wouldn't be impressive

REGARDLESS, comparing team's win/loss records is irrelevant anyways. This whole argument has nothing to do with Riverdale vs. Dickson County. I'll stick with my LASTEST prediction, which is Riverdale by 20. Good luck to both teams

Just hope your man enough to show some class friday night should Riverdale take your boys to the woodshed :)