Gordonsville @ Upperman

ozstryker

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know anything on Coach Brooks, like where he used to coach or where he is from, and if he coached at another school, How'd he do?

He was our junior high coach several years ago. He was Cookeville's softball coach before he came to Upperman. He had been out of football for awhile. He was an assistant at Cookeville. He also coached golf at Cookeville. I think he is a good coach. He has Upperman on the right track.

Edited by Antwan

This should be a pretty good game but i think the tigers from region 4 1a will have to many weapons for the baxter boys. I am glad to hear that the new coach in baxter is bringing some life to the bees program. Keep up the good work and keep improving. Go tigers make region 4 proud. I'm looking forward to next week! Good luck to both teams and may it be injury free. My prediction is

GVILLE 27 BEES 7

Does Gordonsville have the same QB as last year??? I heard he got into a severe car wreck. Is he 100%

Had a slight fractured rib. The car was totaled. Riding with Girls, dontcha know. He played all but the first game last year. I know you dont like hearing that. You will see how bad hes hurt Friday. If he has a good night you will be silent next week. I seen the bet on the SC site.

Had a slight fractured rib. The car was totaled. Riding with Girls, dontcha know. He played all but the first game last year. I know you dont like hearing that. You will see how bad hes hurt Friday. If he has a good night you will be silent next week. I seen the bet on the SC site.

You mean the first game after the wreck right?

Why would you put the back up QB in and take out Alexander? He is dog gone good. Take him out and your threat becomes singular rather than the double threat it is now. Just food for thought.

G-ville wins this one big. Bigreid, I personally believe your deal is a safe one.

Edited by BigOwlFan