Gordonsville @ Upperman

ozstryker

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just call it like I see it. The Kitties are as physical as anyone we have played...except for maybe KC. They are much improved from last year. You have a good chance to win out. The FCS game will be very interesting.

If the Kitties do happen to win out until week 8, I will most definately have to :cough: call-in sick:cough: to work for that one. I think that could be the loudest the jungle has been in a while. I mean, I played there, and I have also seen games from the stands, and it has most def. gotten quiet over the last few years. I remember the first time I ever saw a Gordonsville football game. It was so loud that I could not even hear, lol. You used to have to scream to talk to the spectator next to you, ahh the good ole days. Now, it is just like any other stadium in the state. But enough about that, Gordonsvile has got to focus on the Baxter Bees in this one.

Last time I saw these 2 teams play I was a player. back in 2002, Gordonsville annialated them by like 32 points I believe. Is upperman much improved?

I have yet to see either team play this year.

Upperman is a good team....Tigers r2.....I see it close till the 4th....TIGERS win by 2 X 7.... The Season is going by too fast B) Friday Night Lights... High School Football... Thar ant nuttin no better :ph34r:

It is going by way to fast and it makes me sad. I'm hoping and crossing the fingers for 15 games this year instead of 12 games like last year because the last game will be very sad B) for many reasons. Go Big Blue :thumb:

If the Kitties do happen to win out until week 8, I will most definately have to :cough: call-in sick:cough: to work for that one. I think that could be the loudest the jungle has been in a while. I mean, I played there, and I have also seen games from the stands, and it has most def. gotten quiet over the last few years. I remember the first time I ever saw a Gordonsville football game. It was so loud that I could not even hear, lol. You used to have to scream to talk to the spectator next to you, ahh the good ole days. Now, it is just like any other stadium in the state. But enough about that, Gordonsvile has got to focus on the Baxter Bees in this one.

Last time I saw these 2 teams play I was a player. back in 2002, Gordonsville annialated them by like 32 points I believe. Is upperman much improved?

I have yet to see either team play this year.

The tiger fans became very loud and motivating at the Westmoreland game, the way it should be. I am always loud and standing and cheering. On sports nuts this past Thursday night, Coach Dillard gave the "Unsung Hero Of The Week" award to the Tiger fans for all there motivation at Westmoreland game. Made me feel good because I know I was heard.

Gordonsville wins, and i hope u guys can beat FCS. They are a cocky group of guys, and they already have there bags packed for the Buro, so show them whos boss when the time comes. I like FCS, but i hate to see the same team ranked 1st all year, and then walk all over everybody, like TC did last year, it makes things so boring.