McCallie/Alcoa

mccalliesportsguy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa has not seen a team nearly as good as McCallie. I would be more than shocked if they won this game.

Maryville is not nearly as good as McCallie, I don't know about that, and Fulton is no slouch, Alcoa needs to stop the big play. I don't know much about mccallie except the have a QB in a class of his own. It should be a good one, but don't be too surprised if Alcoa wins, plus they have a good coach.

Maryville is not nearly as good as McCallie, I don't know about that, and Fulton is no slouch, Alcoa needs to stop the big play. I don't know much about mccallie except the have a QB in a class of his own. It should be a good one, but don't be too surprised if Alcoa wins, plus they have a good coach.

You're right about Maryville mcwrestler. I'll take that back. I know Fulton is good, but they are a 3A school. After seeing both teams play, I would still be very surprised if Alcoa wins. Even though they have played Maryville, Alcoa has not seen as many weapons as McCallie has on offense. You said you didn't know that much about McCallie except for their quarterback. Well, they have about 6 guys to spread the ball around to. It's almost like its an all-star team on offense. Their defense is a little undersized, but they are very disciplined and well-coached. They bend, but they don't break.