DB VS Tenn High

Contender

Using words such as tri-cities all-stars, and stating the score would be the same if it was TN or Central D-B is playing, and stating the TN AD doesn't want people to see the game because of how ugly its gonna be? lol That's what makes it soooo sweet when an underdog team like TN High with everything to prove and nothing to lose takes down cocky winners who know nothing but how to boast their team. I forgot D-B was invincible haha, let me just tell you, after Fri night weither it kills you or not, you will respect the Vikings, and maybe just maybe, all ur heads will shrink about 5 sizes where they belong. You all, all underestimate the heart of these kids, kids who play this game out of nothing but pure love for the game. A visitor has not beaten the Vikings in the Castle since 2003 (by a missed extra point), so u can bet ur house that ur Indians will play the toughest game they've had all year, lol i cannot wait....

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you knwo how many will complina if North goes to DB OHH GOD.....I can hear it all now, it's like a BAD nightmare!!!

There plan wasn't to shut down North and send them all to D-B, North has alot of room and not enough students.D-B has to many students and not enough room, the plan was to make like a vocational type thing and have students going to both schools. FTBALL89 i wasn't talkin like D-B was untouchable with the Tri-cities all stars thing.It was kinda a inside joke and i was cracking on them about how they had good ballplayers from all over sullivan county playn for them.

All TN High and DB fans. Thanks to the AD at TN High, there will be no live video of this game available to us out of town folks from www.tricitiessports.com

This was a great option with 3 announcers, and 4 or 5 camera angles live on the internet for a bit under $5. Now before you think that it was not the TN High AD's decision, I know for a FACT from the folks that run the video that the TN High AD would not allow the video for this game without a cut of the money. Thanks alot. People get your emails in gear, and what is th AD's name at TN High? It is a shame that something that promotes the great game of high school football and the name of these 2 schools gets shoot down because of a greedy AD.

EMAIL!!!

Thank god I can still get the radio broadcast via the internet, but the video www.tricitiesspoorts.com has is flat out awesome. Thanks TN High AD!

Oh and by the way, these broadcast have been made with no profit thus far, in other words no money for the TN High AD to be had after the costs and such, so why not allow it?

The decision to not have the video streamed on the internet is most likely because Charter will be there filming the game. Charter is a competitor to Tricitiessports.com. Also with the large crowd, there isn't going to be enough room for 2 or 3 cameramen on the sidelines and another 2 or 3 filming from different boom lifts.

That does stink because I was going to be out of town and was going to watch this game on my laptop in the hotel.

I would imagine it has to do with money. I am sure TN High wants as many people as they can get at the game so they want people to come to the game instead of staying at home and watching it.

Didn't something similar to this happen between DB and Science Hill last year except with the Charter channel?

Yeah, but I think it was more of a liability issue because of where the announcers were.

There plan wasn't to shut down North and send them all to D-B, North has alot of room and not enough students.D-B has to many students and not enough room, the plan was to make like a vocational type thing and have students going to both schools. FTBALL89 i wasn't talkin like D-B was untouchable with the Tri-cities all stars thing.It was kinda a inside joke and i was cracking on them about how they had good ballplayers from all over sullivan county playn for them.

Name those players from all over Sullivan County playing for DB.

Or look like a Idiot.

Your choice.

Its called a powerback Cap, Pappas is the same way. YOu put the big boys in to get those little yards on 3rd down. You never saw Taylor use the truck stick in the Elizabethton game too. All and size will get it done, be it Pappas, Taylor, or Burnette

Ohhhh…a power back!!! Sort of like 44 Cory Strickland (6-1, 230, Sr.) or 40 Elijah Bible (6-0, 215, Jr.) of the Vikings. I see what you’re talking about now.

You can talk about those other guys all you want but we know that Barnes is the work horse and Sylvester is the stud. :thumb:

TriCitiesSports is still doing the game to been seen on replay Tuesday night @ 9:00pm...not a camera room situation (nor is anyone scared).

This should be a great game and I think a close game. The players for both teams play because they love the game, the competition, the teamwork, and all those things that make sports so appealing. I rather doubt any of the "cocky" folks on either side on this thread are players...there is respect from those who know the traditions of both schools...there is a pride in the tradition of both schools, as it should be.

It should be an interesting contrast in styles tomorrow night...with an equality of effort...each team trying to disrupt what the other wants to do, take them out of their respective game(s)...

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by skunk

Using words such as tri-cities all-stars, and stating the score would be the same if it was TN or Central D-B is playing, and stating the TN AD doesn't want people to see the game because of how ugly its gonna be? lol That's what makes it soooo sweet when an underdog team like TN High with everything to prove and nothing to lose takes down cocky winners who know nothing but how to boast their team. I forgot D-B was invincible haha, let me just tell you, after Fri night weither it kills you or not, you will respect the Vikings, and maybe just maybe, all ur heads will shrink about 5 sizes where they belong. You all, all underestimate the heart of these kids, kids who play this game out of nothing but pure love for the game. A visitor has not beaten the Vikings in the Castle since 2003 (by a missed extra point), so u can bet ur house that ur Indians will play the toughest game they've had all year, lol i cannot wait....

The tri-cities all stars comment was made by backinblack......a Sullivan North fan

the other two comments you listed were made by mikey65......a Daniel Boone fan

the Mo Ron of the day award goes to ftball89.

Congradulations Sir! :thumb:

I know of two from Indian Springs (Cody Burnette, Ben Davis). Oh by the way Cap1, the two you mentioned Strickland from Bluff City and Eli Bible from Bltv.

I lived in Blountville and chose to go to THS when I was in school… you know why? Because back then Central s#cked in EVERYTHING…and guess what…they still do. :thumb: