SOUTH SIDE VS JCM

footballfan99

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm picking south side 24-20. And for all you hawk fans out there, how does this team stack up against your great squads from the past few years? More specifically, is kirk arment as good as or better than towater and hych, the two qbs who gave the crockett co cavs fits for several years? Good luck for the rest of season. Heard someone on the radio say that it looks like Crockett and SS are on a collision course for week 14. Hope we both make it!

I'm picking south side 24-20. And for all you hawk fans out there, how does this team stack up against your great squads from the past few years? More specifically, is kirk arment as good as or better than towater and hych, the two qbs who gave the crockett co cavs fits for several years? Good luck for the rest of season. Heard someone on the radio say that it looks like Crockett and SS are on a collision course for week 14. Hope we both make it!

I hope so too. Its going to be fun watching all of this unfold! Let's hope we see both teams there. As for Arment, I would say he's as good as Towater or Hych. He's smaller, but he's as tough and he is smart. He can definitely think his way through some "traffic jams"!!!! Good luck!

I hope so too. Its going to be fun watching all of this unfold! Let's hope we see both teams there. As for Arment, I would say he's as good as Towater or Hych. He's smaller, but he's as tough and he is smart. He can definitely think his way through some "traffic jams"!!!! Good luck!

I say South Side wins but they have to play better than they did in the first half against McNairy. They can't let JCM stay close. I say South Side21 JCM12. Arment is alot like Towater(same size, speed)he has a better arm but he does force the ball in the coverage. Noticed this week if it wasn't there he throw it out of bounds. I think Hych was alittle better.

they look alot like 2000's team. I think 2000's team was better on Defense, but this years Off. is better. Let keep in mind 2000's team played Milan twice, Crocket co., JCM. This years team hasn't played a great team yet. we'll find out this fri. when they play JCM what they have. Good luck Hawks!!!

How bad will the injury to #66 hurt the hawks?

It remains to be seen, actually. SS has been running 2 sometimes 3 deep (meaning the back ups are getting action) and I think can fill that spot. #66 will be missed, let's just hope his replacement can step up. I think they will have some adjustments to make this week in practice, but will look as good as ever come Friday night.

While JCM was defeated last Friday night, look for the Cougars to bounce back. I have not seen SS but they have not played a tough schedule at all!! Certainly not like Germantown, Brighton, Haywood, and Munford. They will not have an answer for JCM's speed and an ANGRY JCM defense. My score will come in on Thursday but the winner will be JCM...the YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!