AC VS. Clinton

bigboy 92

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fishhead,

Chill out. Coon is not Bret Musburger but a fan. He's not giving the injury update for Jimmy The Greek either only his best info. And by your post you don't have the facts straight either. You don't know crap about Junebug that is factual about his past, only your impression. Coon is Clinton's biggest supporter, now go back to practice and leave him alone.

Ole Dad

Coonhunter I dunno who you are, but get your facts straight, "JuneBug" is Cortez Darline(sp?) and he didn't start RB at Melrose.. he might of played it but sure didn't start he's a senior. And hasn't been to practice all week, he came friday and monday.. and hasn't been back. to practice or school so.. no one knows... and for hester no broken leg.. it's a knee thing... so get your facts straight.

Please don't take this personal bigboy but AC is in the absolute worse shape it has ever been in. Does this mean I think Clinton is going to drill them? NO not at all. All I am saying is this AC is down, Clinton is rebounding and will have a very reputable program likely by next season. If Clinton wins by only 1 point with a half a second to go in the ball game in the communities eyes AC will have lost by 100 points (because the thought of a loss to Clinton is more than the Maverick faithful can handle). I say the DRAGONS win a close one then look out for the street party. (STREET TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER)

It is so funny how the Clinton faithful can only talk of a win the year that they feel that AC is "in the absolute worst shape it has ever been in." I bet it would feel good for them to be able to talk about competing when both programs were up. There were some small talk about winning last year but those hopes were dashed pretty earlier in the game. Clinton will pose some problems for AC. Jason Phillips will do a good job schemming offensively and will give the defense from Anderson County trouble. The Mavericks will have to get there offense going earlier in order to try and jump on the Dragons. Should be a pretty good game. Big game for both programs.

Don222, If Clinton pulls the victory it's a no brainer, the parade will kick off from Freddy Fagan Way.

Coon, I wouldn't count on ole June Bug. He'd have to be Herschell Walker to show up 8 weeks, (counting camp) into the season and be welcomed to the team, learn the schemes, and contribute.

I think the home team will win this one. where's the game?

Alright, I had heard that Junebug started at RB for Melrose, I guess he didnt though. He did play in the JV game Monday, and did really good, but I heard last night, that he hasnt been back to practice since, he hasnt even been to school since then. The game is at AC, but Clinton seems to play better at the away games, then they do at the home games, AC aint a real hard enviroment to play in, I think they will be more Clinton fans there than there will be AC fans.

Edited by coonhunter291

If you had ever helped with or been around The Special Olympics it would break your heart to call someone retarded. If you have a heart. I suggest you find another schoolyard phase that is not so offensive to normal citizens.

Ole Dad

Wonderful reply. That was horrible. I really hope that it wasn't a player. I know that Coach Shattuck doesn't promote ignorance like that. You are right Ole Dad. This person has never been around someone who is mentally challenged. That or they have no heart, sympathy, conscience, etc...

I will tell you right now, the Dragons are very hungry for this one, AC seems to get better every week, atleast they are finally scoring now. I think it will be a High Scoring game, that is if the Dragons get back on the right track. I pick Clinton by 3.

I will have to agree with you that the Dragons are hungry and that the last time Clinton Beat AC was in 1999 if i am not mistakin. Ac lost two Quarterbacks in the past three weeks and they are down to their 3rd string quarterback Cody Seiber..... Give him credit, trying to lead an 0-3 team ain't that easy... Zeke rodgers and Chad Coleman will have to bring some big game to have a chance to win..... with cody at quarterback and cody pack, john phillips, ryan farmer, spencer elliot at wide reciever, AC is going to have a tough time if they try to go with a passing game...... with clintons star corner weston hazelhurst who ever has to go up against him, well just to tell you, you are locked down.....but you know its a rivary and its at AC home field, i say it will be the best game of the week.... clinton by 11

I will have to agree with you that the Dragons are hungry and that the last time Clinton Beat AC was in 1999 if i am not mistakin. Ac lost two Quarterbacks in the past three weeks and they are down to their 3rd string quarterback Cody Seiber..... Give him credit, trying to lead an 0-3 team ain't that easy... Zeke rodgers and Chad Coleman will have to bring some big game to have a chance to win..... with cody at quarterback and cody pack, john phillips, ryan farmer, spencer elliot at wide reciever, AC is going to have a tough time if they try to go with a passing game...... with clintons star corner weston hazelhurst who ever has to go up against him, well just to tell you, you are locked down.....but you know its a rivary and its at AC home field, i say it will be the best game of the week.... clinton by 11

Don't know him or anything but that 3rd string Qb would start for alot of teams he looked good last week @ Kingston never seen him get rattled at all.