Henry county - Liberty

the prophet

Nothing like a little humor to livin up a boring Thursday morning. I think you may be correct about something up with the internet, most West Tennessee threads are slow right now. Only footballfan15 seems to be posting on any of them. I think he is from Hillsboro. And I agree, it will catch up next two to three weeks...

Not enough humor in the West Tn to liven this post. All we can do is laugh at ourselves. :) HA :) HA

I don't know what is up???? Very Strange!!!! I would think stands will be a little more lively tomorrow night!!!!

I think Pats had a morning practice and certain they are ready.

I will be out rest of the day. Have a good one Drew. See you on tomorrow's posts!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A worried YANKER has returned to work today after spending Tuesday night and all of yesterday in the hospital with my father. They performed a procedure on him yesterday and he is home as of an hour ago. I will stay with him tonight and he DEMANDS that we go to the ROCK tomorrow night to watch the game. He does not care for SS. The doctor advised him to stay home but he will go with or without me, so I prefer to be with my father. The YANKER cannot lose my father. I have always told all of you not to predict with your heart but that is exactly what the YANKER is doing today. I have my doubts about the game and really have given it little thought since Tuesday night. I believe HC takes Liberty by a 28-10 score. The YANKER takes JCM 19-17 over SS. The YANKER has spoken but with a heavy heart. HC beating Liberty means almost means as much to my father as JCM beating SS, so please do that HC! Good luck to HC and the YANKER hopes JCM can pull it out. The YANKER is as nervous as I can ever remember being and none of it is about the game. There is NO keeping my father at home. This YANKER is worn down. I hope that everyone at both games on the field and IN THE STANDS remains healthy. I prefer to be a happy YANKER and I hope I return Monday very happy. Good luck to both teams.

A worried YANKER has returned to work today after spending Tuesday night and all of yesterday in the hospital with my father. They performed a procedure on him yesterday and he is home as of an hour ago. I will stay with him tonight and he DEMANDS that we go to the ROCK tomorrow night to watch the game. He does not care for SS. The doctor advised him to stay home but he will go with or without me, so I prefer to be with my father. The YANKER cannot lose my father. I have always told all of you not to predict with your heart but that is exactly what the YANKER is doing today. I have my doubts about the game and really have given it little thought since Tuesday night. I believe HC takes Liberty by a 28-10 score. The YANKER takes JCM 19-17 over SS. The YANKER has spoken but with a heavy heart. HC beating Liberty means almost means as much to my father as JCM beating SS, so please do that HC! Good luck to HC and the YANKER hopes JCM can pull it out. The YANKER is as nervous as I can ever remember being and none of it is about the game. There is NO keeping my father at home. This YANKER is worn down. I hope that everyone at both games on the field and IN THE STANDS remains healthy. I prefer to be a happy YANKER and I hope I return Monday very happy. Good luck to both teams.

Hope the best for your father. I am sorry for his illness. Go JCM and HC.

I am sorry to hear about your father. For your father's sake I hope the JCM game is not as close as you predicted. A close game might get him too excited. I am a little worried about this game because it seems no one else really is. Not just on here, but everywhere I have talked to people about the game. But I have faith in HC. Yanker, you take care of your dad and have a good time with him at the game.

Good luck Henry County.

HC-34 Liberty-10

JCM-14 SS-24 (Sorry YANKER, hope I am wrong, but seems JCM still has a shaky offense. And after seeing tape of Munford, you can bet SS is gonna try to ram it down JCM's throat too. Good luck and prove me wrong JCM.)

Well Howdy Yanker! I am really sorry to hear that about your Dad. It is tough I am sure. We have certainly missed you on the thread this week. I was thinking that your internet was down. I am glad that you are OK and I hope that your Dad gets better and doesn't get too worked up at the game. You will be in our prayers Yanker, our health and wellbeing is something we cannot take for granted. Good luck to JCM, but I fear the worst for them. I think Southside will be foaming at the mouth to come after you. Hope I'm wrong, but that seems to be the direction it is heading.

RedPride, butter-bean, oooooo, prophet, etc.. - where have you all been this week?!?!? Wingman and I have been on here twiddling our thumbs making jokes at each other!!! ;)

In honor of the YANKER's father, I will predict JCM...even though my head tell me otherwise also. I hope your father gets better soon.

For the HC faithful...I don't think many Liberty fans are posting these days. I hope that doesn't mean they are turning their backs on football and turning into a boys basketball school only, they don't need to turn away from their football program.

I just helped my youngest strap his pads on for practice. I'm graduating one Indian, but I have a future one still in the house.

Edited by 58Indians22

Yanker...Sorry to hear about your dad Yanker. Sounds like he is one tough bird to me. Hope he is recovering okay. I love his determination to be at the game. Tell him if he really wants to get in the action he can help hold the chains with me on the field. I`m sure he could give coach Hayes an earful. :thumb:

I hope your prediction is right. I`m worried about this one. Hopefully the Cougars had a good week of practice and will regroup and and come out determined and focused.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your father Yanker,I have never seen JCM play but enjoy reading your post and from what I understand they have a great defense.I picking JCM to win a close one.I think the defense comes out mad about last week at Munford and has something prove.That is a pick from the gut not the heart.

Sorry for last post about JCM on Henry County-Liberty theard,but felt like I needed to respond to Yanker.As far as HC and Liberty,never heard of Liberty until this week,but I did see HC against Ridgeway and that was week zero,they played us very strong,and I'am sure they have only gotten better,so I'am picking HC in this one,not good with picking scores so I wont try.

Well Howdy Yanker! I am really sorry to hear that about your Dad. It is tough I am sure. We have certainly missed you on the thread this week. I was thinking that your internet was down. I am glad that you are OK and I hope that your Dad gets better and doesn't get too worked up at the game. You will be in our prayers Yanker, our health and wellbeing is something we cannot take for granted. Good luck to JCM, but I fear the worst for them. I think Southside will be foaming at the mouth to come after you. Hope I'm wrong, but that seems to be the direction it is heading.

RedPride, butter-bean, oooooo, prophet, etc.. - where have you all been this week?!?!? Wingman and I have been on here twiddling our thumbs making jokes at each other!!! :thumb:

Computer was down one day. I spent the other days trying to catch up from that one day. I do think that part of the problem on here is Yanker's absence. He brightens things up. Henry Co. team is ready.

Yanker,

Sorry about your Dad. I know what you are going thru and how it can sap you of mentally and physically. I spent yesterday afternoon at Doctor's office with my Mother for a checkup for some problems. She is going to be 90 next Feb. Went thru a period 2 years ago that was trying. She is a tough lady very independent. Dad passed away 29 years ago and she has only missed 1 year of me tilling a garden spot and her planting, that was 2 years ago. My brother has tried to stop me from tilling a garden spot because he worries about her. I have told him I will not stop, if I did, she would just hire it done or go out and dig it with a hoe. She has earned the right to have a garden spot if she wants it. Your Dad sounds like her and if you don't take him he will probably just call Jackson cab company.

Tell him his unknown friends up here in Henry County wish him the best. Hope the game turns out like he wants it to. Hope he can travel and make it to Patriot Stadium Oct 13 he will be in for a great game.

Best of Luck!