Station Camp @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey voltage666, I like your enthusiasm! I think we have a tough game against Macon on their Homecoming night. Geo-my son just got his drivers license and needs a truck. Let me know where your gonna leave the pink slip. :)

If Macon loses by 17 points like whoever said , I will give you my address. They possibly could win but not by 17 come on, not at our house. :thumb:

Station Camp is favored by 26 this week,last week they were favored by 21 over the Tigers.

I don't put alot into who's favored and who's not. I don't care if SC was favored by 50 i would still like to see MC win the game. That's my prefrence it doesn't have to be yours! It's going to be very difficult for the tigers to win but stranger things have happened especially in football.

I saw Station Camp in the jamboree. I was not that impressed. That just goes to show how much scrimmages mean. I am shocked at how well they have played so far...especially the last few weeks. They seem to be for real.

Once again my featherd friend, I agree. Don't matter who played who when. You strap em on each Friday night and play for that win.

Go Tigers!!!

Who wants to join the "Blueberry Muffin" fan drive???

Edited by 1buck2