Sequatchie County @ Tyner

OVERHOLT2323

Seq is at 630 right now, and more large classes will be moving up. I think the 2A to 3A cutoff is about 660. The biggest problem moving up to 3A is being in a 9 or 10 team region, no room for money games against local rivals. If Polk, Meigs and Tellico decide to move back to 2A, where their enrollments actually are, the schedule would be better as far as local rivalry game.

I could see Tellico moving back to 2A but I think Meigs Co. & Polk County have been competitive enough at the 3A level to decide to stay. The best think for Tellico Plaines if they went back to 2A would be to try and get into region 2-2A with Sweetwater, Rockwood, Alcoa & Loudon among others to cut down on travel.

Edited by Sequatchie

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...No comment until Tuesday or Wednesday :D

...I'll just go-on-record and say that the "RAMS" will win...I believe Coach Turner will leave the starters in until mid-way 3rd quarter(gotta' keep them active for Howard next week)...if things are going pretty good the fans may get to see the excellent Freshmen class(all 20+ of them) in action...not going to point out any of them in particular but they 'really' get you excited about the future of the "RAMTRAIN" :D

...I'll just go-on-record and say that the "RAMS" will win...I believe Coach Turner will leave the starters in until mid-way 3rd quarter(gotta' keep them active for Howard next week)...if things are going pretty good the fans may get to see the excellent Freshmen class(all 20+ of them) in action...not going to point out any of them in particular but they 'really' get you excited about the future of the "RAMTRAIN" B)

Imagine that, Tyner has good players comin up. How many Craddocks can there be? Lol jk, Tyner by a bunch. Everybody stop and get a "World Famous Tyner Fish Sandwhich", they're delicious and nutritious. Dont know what they sell for these days but it woul be worth it even if they charged $20.

Tyner-44

Seq. Co-6

Imagine that, Tyner has good players comin up. How many Craddocks can there be? Lol jk, Tyner by a bunch. Everybody stop and get a "World Famous Tyner Fish Sandwhich", they're delicious and nutritious. Dont know what they sell for these days but it woul be worth it even if they charged $20.

Tyner-44

Seq. Co-6

...There is another 'Craddock'...no kiddin'...he's not in this Freshman class...still at the Middle school and not sure if he's in the 7th or 8th grade...the Fish sandwiches are as good as ever...if you want one you best be there this Friday because we won't have another home game until November 3rd!!!