Henry County vs. Munford

hcrocks

Uh, it was thrown up the sideline and overthrown at that. Guess you didn't see that one. Good to know that you are part of the urinal staff. I'll take Coach Gaddis for 1000. He has a winning attitude, that's enough for me. Its also a wee bit more important that he actually cares about the kids. Over and out from this thread. Got bigger fish to fry bad advice.

Yeah lets not go there. Appearently you don't know Donny to well. I myself know several situations where he helped kids out with money out of his own pocket. He also spent several ours of his own time talking to kids about situations not on the football field or in school. I could name several situations, but your not worth the time. I never critisized Gaddis's character. As a matter of fact, I believed mentioned that it was nothing against his character, just play calling. So you went and critisized Coach Webbs character for no reason. He done nothing to you. You are being a coward! And what coach would take a job as a coach if they didn't want to win. You're an idiot!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Advice,

Thanks for your support of the "Golden Coach." I will not criticize him or Donnie Webb. I will say this about the last call. Even the most casual and uninformed observer in the stands should have noticed that the coverage in the secondary by Munford was simply not going to allow a pass down the field. At the same time, the defensive line just layed their ears back and rushed the passer. While the flanker screen was an unexpected call for you, it was even apparently more unexpected by Munford. Had the short pass been successful, the receiver was so open and his path so uninterrupted, he would probably still be running.

As for my comment about Pop Warner coaches, I apologize to them. They are giving up their time after their jobs to work with kids, and I appreciate that. However, Gaddis is not giving up his time after his job; this is his job. I will not berate him or Coach Webb. Gaddis also gives money out of his pocket, talks to them about things other than football, and cares about the kids. Ask the players. I don't doubt that Donnie did the same. All good coaches do.

I know Patriot Pride was not talking to me, but this is a chat forum. I didn't know my phone had to ring and have someone ask for me (by the way, we are equally nosy because no one brought up your name either). Please don't question my loyalty to my team (oh, you already have). I love HC, the kids, and support all the programs. I am sorry that this turned in to such anger. You say you have nothing against the present coach. You have every right to question the calls. I don't understand, though, why anyone who is for a team would not support the current coach over the past one. I did support Donnie while he was here. I'm not sure why he was even brought in to it.

I am not the Yanker. I take his comments in jest just as he intends them. At least he does not show such anger. I will be there Friday, hoping for a win, even though we are playing an undefeated, highly talented team. I certainly will not blame the coach or the kids if things don't turn out our way.

Basically it boils down to the fact that we lost an important game, and everyone is looking for an excuse. Time to move on.

Edited by realredpride

Yeah lets not go there. Appearently you don't know Donny to well. I myself know several situations where he helped kids out with money out of his own pocket. He also spent several ours of his own time talking to kids about situations not on the football field or in school. I could name several situations, but your not worth the time. I never critisized Gaddis's character. As a matter of fact, I believed mentioned that it was nothing against his character, just play calling. So you went and critisized Coach Webbs character for no reason. He done nothing to you. You are being a coward! And what coach would take a job as a coach if they didn't want to win. You're an idiot!

Your right lets not go there!!!!!

HC fans handle a loss the same way every time it happens. I kind of expect JCM fans to do this now with every loss if we have anymore of them. This all sounds so familiar. The more the YANKER reads on here, the odds of JCM beating you increase. You are in total chaos up there...just like us. Please keep the infighting up for another week. In fact, if the Artzy Blonde will come back and join Myadvice and a couple of others on here...the YANKER will be set to guarantee victory on 10/13...just like Joe Willie Namath!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!! And to Patriotpride...if you did not really "mean" what you said about one team wanting it more than the other, the YANKER can easily take back all that I said in response. That line of thinking has long bothered the YANKER dating back to my playing days. I did not believe it then...the YANKER does not believe it now...I will never believe it!!!!!

Jeez, why do I have to keep coming back to this thread?!?!? :( I thought I was done with it. OK, badadvice, I have to set this straight since you are implying WAY too much out of my comments. Never once did I say anything about Donny's character. I know Donny very well and have known him for almost 25 years. He is a friend of mine and I would NEVER attack him or his character. And you don't need to waste any time because he and I often talked about the "situations" you speak of when he helped kids out. I hated to see what happened to him more than most becuase he is a friend of mine. I didn't like all of Donny's calls just as I don't like all of Gaddis' calls, but who cares?!?!? I am not the coach, it is his job and I am going to let him do it to the best of his ability without my armchair comments. Finally, you apparently don't know me and that's a good thing. No coward in me. Also, an idiot would be one who knows nothing. I think it shows well enough what I really know and you don't. So now, try and go back and read my statement "...its a wee bit more important that he actually cares about the kids." Where do I criticize Donny in this? C'mon, you must have a guilty conscience or something. OK, I will write it more simple for you:

"I believe Coach Gaddis is a great coach with a winning attitude that has a proven past and it is obviously very important to him the welfare of the kids he coaches. Its not all about winning, its about teaching those kids vitally important life lessons of striving to win."

My advice sounds like a professional armchair QB. First of all, most high school coaches do as Coach Webb has done, COach Webb is a man of CHaracter, and so is coach Gaddis, I will have to go back and read to see where this all started but as for play callling and breaking down film on HC. Play calling was not the issue the other night, I saw the stats and HC had nearly 100 yards more on offense, almost the exact same number of plays. Munford capitalized and we did not. As for effectiveness of plays, set back and criticize, I am sure that you and your family would have called the right play to the right person. I am also sure that had I been watching the same game as you, I would not have seen unforced fumbles, and unforced dropped passes, and unforced penalties on the Patriots, I am sure that Coach Gaddis just like Coach Webb and any other coach worth his weight in Feces takes the blame of any loss, and yes you may blame a loss on them and they can handle it. But to think you have any clue as to what you are talking about enteratains me. It was 4th down and long, Dbs are backed off 15 to 18 yards, I agree with rrp and say that a hale Mary is a low percentage play with 25 seconds left. Yanker, Again I agree with you, some of our fans are o fthe finger pointing status. As I like to say, it takes a special kind of person to look in the mirror and see what is actually there. some like to look at other images rather than there own.

My advice sounds like a professional armchair QB. First of all, most high school coaches do as Coach Webb has done, COach Webb is a man of CHaracter, and so is coach Gaddis, I will have to go back and read to see where this all started but as for play callling and breaking down film on HC. Play calling was not the issue the other night, I saw the stats and HC had nearly 100 yards more on offense, almost the exact same number of plays. Munford capitalized and we did not. As for effectiveness of plays, set back and criticize, I am sure that you and your family would have called the right play to the right person. I am also sure that had I been watching the same game as you, I would not have seen unforced fumbles, and unforced dropped passes, and unforced penalties on the Patriots, I am sure that Coach Gaddis just like Coach Webb and any other coach worth his weight in Feces takes the blame of any loss, and yes you may blame a loss on them and they can handle it. But to think you have any clue as to what you are talking about enteratains me. It was 4th down and long, Dbs are backed off 15 to 18 yards, I agree with rrp and say that a hale Mary is a low percentage play with 25 seconds left. Yanker, Again I agree with you, some of our fans are o fthe finger pointing status. As I like to say, it takes a special kind of person to look in the mirror and see what is actually there. some like to look at other images rather than there own.

When the YANKER looks into the mirror and sees that we agree, it scares the life out of the YANKER...we MUST return the our old ways!!!!!!!!!

HC fans handle a loss the same way every time it happens. I kind of expect JCM fans to do this now with every loss if we have anymore of them. This all sounds so familiar. The more the YANKER reads on here, the odds of JCM beating you increase. You are in total chaos up there...just like us. Please keep the infighting up for another week. In fact, if the Artzy Blonde will come back and join Myadvice and a couple of others on here...the YANKER will be set to guarantee victory on 10/13...just like Joe Willie Namath!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!! And to Patriotpride...if you did not really "mean" what you said about one team wanting it more than the other, the YANKER can easily take back all that I said in response. That line of thinking has long bothered the YANKER dating back to my playing days. I did not believe it then...the YANKER does not believe it now...I will never believe it!!!!!

Yanker, you could have simply ask my to explain what I meant. But instead you went a rant and rave over something you seem to have personal issues with. You even stated that you were "fired" up. It rubbed me the wrong way. So I got fired up also. This has all come about over pretty much nothing. I am going to drop it now and move on.

Drew, when I read your comment about Gaddis caring about the kids, it sounded like you were saying Webb didn't care about them to me too. After reading what you wrote about knowing him 25 years, i don't believe you would say that. So that is just another example of how things are SOOOOO misinterpreted on here.

RRP, Nothing more to say really. I have let it go. See you all on the SS thread.

I am ashamed to be in the same company as some of you finger pointing fools and I must be if you claim to be a Patriot fan on Friday nights. I am a supporter of HC athletics and that includes coaches, players and anyuthing else or anyone else involved period. Are You

Good god you people are mental. You can support something, but that don't mean you have to agree with everything in it. Get a grip, you're the one acting a FOOL! You're the one being defensive on every word said that you don't like. Wake up, people have opinions!

Good god you people are mental. You can support something, but that don't mean you have to agree with everything in it. Get a grip, you're the one acting a FOOL! You're the one being defensive on every word said that you don't like. Wake up, people have opinions!

This game has been over for almost a week...you all are beating a dead horse...and the YANKER is loving it!!!!! The YANKER predicts this thread will still be active when you travel to the ROCK next year!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!