Henry County vs. Munford

hcrocks

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life is Normal again!!!!!

I would pay for a Norman Rockwell of Prophet and Yanker labeled "At It Again". It would look great hanging in Patriot Stadium bathroom as you enter and exit.

:blink:

I hope that you are talking about the new bathroom being constructed! I have a hard time even entering the old one at all! I'd rather go off in the bushes!!! :lol:

:blink:

I hope that you are talking about the new bathroom being constructed! I have a hard time even entering the old one at all! I'd rather go off in the bushes!!! :lol:

Correct. The old bathroom was showing its age.

I watered some Mums over by the greenhouse last home game! :( Hope they survive!!!!!

Life is Normal again!!!!!

I would pay for a Norman Rockwell of Prophet and Yanker labeled "At It Again". It would look great hanging in Patriot Stadium bathroom as you enter and exit.

Should you ever acquire a picture of the YANKER, my advice to you is to contact the Smithsonian Institute immediately and work out a price...you will become wealthy...I am a lot like my father...but I am one of a kind...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should you ever acquire a picture of the YANKER, my advice to you is to contact the Smithsonian Institute immediately and work out a price...you will become wealthy...I am a lot like my father...but I am one of a kind...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would only donate such an article. I would never attempt to make a profit on such an item.

You don't have a photo hanging in the Post Office do you??? :blink:

You have become rather infamous!! :lol:

I would only donate such an article. I would never attempt to make a profit on such an item.

You don't have a photo hanging in the Post Office do you??? :blink:

You have become rather infamous!! :lol:

If the Post Office in Jackson had a picture of the YANKER...you would have heard about it because the Post Office would be besieged with onlookers...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER will now check out for the day. I will take my father out to lunch, take him to the doctor's office, relax for a while, eat our "pregame" meal, and go watch JCM beat NS!!!!! Good luck to HC and all of my HC friends...please be careful on the way to and from. I will talk to you on Monday, hopefully after a pair of wins!!!!!!

Keep talking Yanker, I hear you, I have wet myself 3 times already today (because it is game day and well) I may just wear a diaper on October the 13th. It is heck getting old and losing control of the bladder. Whoa got to go!

Does not mean that I am part of the Urinal staff.

Misinterpretation, I was simply trying to be humerous at my excitement of it being game day.

Go Northside

Munford wins 21-14. congrats to the cougars. HC dominated the 1st half but only led 7-0. Munford dominated 3rd qtr - back and forth in the 4th. HC thows 2 interceptions in the end zone and turns over on downs inside 20. HC should have been up 21-0 at half. Munford made very good half time adjustments and moved the ball well the 2nd half.

As a former cougar player and coach, I would like to congratulate the players and coaches on one of the biggest wins in the last few years. Players keep working hard, I know your coaches are working your butt's off, but look where it has gotten you. Just remember,

good teams work til they get it right, but championship teams work til they can't get it wrong!!