Henry County vs. Munford

hcrocks

Being a Covington fan I have watched Brighton/JCM during our off week and both Brighton and Munford during the reqular season games. Seems JCM has a hard time playing a complete game. I was impressed with their athletes. Brighton is getting better but keeps finding a way to loose. Covington shut down Munford's ground game. Covington is so fast it was hard to gauge how fast Munford's backs were. Munford does have some qualty athletes. During the Covington/Munford game it seemed that Munford was playing it very close to the vest. Then when I read that they don't swap video, it seems they may approach the game with HC with some different game planning. Just my thought. Good luck Munford and all of the Tipton County teams.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don`t think HC will have much trouble with Munford. Munford is improved from last year but JCM just had a total collapse against them in the second half. I know the win got the hopes up for Munford fans but I think last weeks game against Covington showed that they are not as strong as their win over JCM might have indicated.

I don`t think HC will have much trouble with Munford. Munford is improved from last year but JCM just had a total collapse against them in the second half. I know the win got the hopes up for Munford fans but I think last weeks game against Covington showed that they are not as strong as their win over JCM might have indicated.

We need for HC to win this one my VG friend, so the YANKER hopes you are correct!!!!! Are you speaking from the heart or the head???

well it seems as if a lot of people think that munford may be slightly overlooked this week and i am here to reassure you that isn't the case. the boys have worked extremely hard this week knowing first place in the region is on the line. also, they know all of the dangerous ball carriers that munford posses.

There is not a team left on the schedule that can be overlooked. That includes a Northside team that is by all accounts better than last year and could have 4 wins when the Pats travel to Jackson. Looking forward to each and every game Pats have left in regular season.

Edited by wingman

It is that time and with this post I am sure we will see the 5th star appear.

HC will take another step in their run at the title with a sole lead in the region after a 37-20 win against Munfrod this Friday.

The very fact that this thread still has five stars with YOU on it is living proof of the amazing power of the incomparable YANKER!!!!! I will give the score tomorrow...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!