Henry County vs. Munford

hcrocks

Should be a good one folks. Look for Henry County to pull away late. The offense at Henry County is looking unstoppable. IF both the offense and defense show up like last week against Liberty, Nobody...NOBODY will be able to stop it. we just have to make sure they both show up at the same time. Muford is good and have some new faces this year and i expect soem changes from last year. Should be a good one. I expect, becasue i know our fans the crowd will be in the game from beggining to the end.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back my "O-Ful" friend!!! It seems as if you have lost your mind in your absence...JCM through????? Please do not follow the words of the anti-one...the YANKER thought you were smarter than that!!!!! HC has NEVER dominated ANY region!!!!!

JCM is through!! No heart and No coaching!

HC has dominated in the past. Look at history Yanker. We used to dominate when Counce was here. We were in a region with the Clarksville schools and Dickson Co. It was always Dickson or Henry County for the championship.

I will admit that the Clarksville schools are all 4A now. We were all 3A back then in 3 clasifications.

As I have said before, we will be the one out of the west. We will dominate now that we are playing schools that we can dominate!!!!!!!!!!

Come December it will be Maryville vs. Henry Co. for it all. :lol:

Should be a good one folks. Look for Henry County to pull away late. The offense at Henry County is looking unstoppable. IF both the offense and defense show up like last week against Liberty, Nobody...NOBODY will be able to stop it. we just have to make sure they both show up at the same time. Muford is good and have some new faces this year and i expect soem changes from last year. Should be a good one. I expect, becasue i know our fans the crowd will be in the game from beggining to the end.

Won''t be a good one for Munford! I see HC winning easily. 45-17 and the last TD for Munford comes late

JCM is through!! No heart and No coaching!

HC has dominated in the past. Look at history Yanker. We used to dominate when Counce was here. We were in a region with the Clarksville schools and Dickson Co. It was always Dickson or Henry County for the championship.

I will admit that the Clarksville schools are all 4A now. We were all 3A back then in 3 clasifications.

As I have said before, we will be the one out of the west. We will dominate now that we are playing schools that we can dominate!!!!!!!!!!

Come December it will be Maryville vs. Henry Co. for it all. :thumb:

Do not EVER talk history with the YANKER my "O-ful" and, in this case, clueless friend, unless you know your facts. HC may have dominated somebody when your Coach Counce was there...but it sure wasn't JCM...HC was 3-7 against JCM under his leadership...which is actually pretty good for HC against JCM. Your current coach has not beaten us yet...and he may never!!!!! I AM THE YANKER...and I know my history...and apparently yours...even better than you!!!!! The YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Yanker

Good Morning Big Red Country!!! I am back in the saddle today after being away for a few days. Looks like there has been quite a bit of activity. And Yanker, the JCM thread went red! I am impressed! I loved the weather this morning, cool and crisp outside - PERFECT football weather!

This should be a great game. If HC comes out pumped and ready to play then they will take an early lead as they did against Liberty. This will make for a score like oooooooo predicted. But if we come out cold and it takes us a little while to warm up, it will be a dog fight with a score more like the Yanker predicted. That's how I see it. It will be a long drive down to Munford. I hear there is a bus load of people coming from the QB Club. That is awesome! It is going to be a great game no matter the outcome. I hope for no injuries on either side and outstanding sportsmanship.

Patriots, you are hitting your stride! Keep the faith and keep up the winning attitude. DO NOT take Munford lightly as this game is CRUCIAL to our region success. Come out hungry hit and play some football!!!

Go Big Red!!!

Realredpride has gone awol on us, but I did see Realredpride pullling a little red wagon around Paris Yesterday, kinda wandering aimlessly. No, spoke with RRP this morning and, RRP is a little under the weather and will not be able to attend the ballgame tonight. I hate that for RRP and the program, it has been a while since RRP has not made it to a game.

Oh by the way Yanker, it has been a while since JCM has had a losing record, will they get above .500 anytime soon, or will they have to wait until newxt year.

Is either team capable of beating Melrose out of the west?

First off it's game day, the weather is great, and as they say in Knoxville it's football time in Tennessee. Melrose isn't killing people like they have in the past and with another coaching change at the beginning of this year I think Melrose can and will be beaten by a team from region 7 this year. Henry County is the bigger, stronger, and faster team tonight but the better team on paper doesn't always win and thats why we play the games. Munford will have to play a great game to win if that's the case then thats what we will have to do but like I've said before it feels so good to be in a position that matters at this point in the season. It's been a long time.

Munford threw maybe 10 passes in a 35-7 loss to Covington. Of course, a 7-0 game at half may have had something to do with number down? I can't imagine Munford not tossing up at least 20 against HC unless they have their running game going. But, I don't see them running that good against HC. If HC defensive tackles plug the holes and ends play like they have been it will put a lot of pressure on Munford. HC is putting a lot of offensive threats on the field last few games. Should put a lot of pressure on Munford D. Return teams have been solid and kicking game solid and smart on KO's and punts, smart enough to keep star returners from making a big returns against them. HC must stay awake for the misdirection and gimmic play.

Weather is Great for Football!

Henry County should have a fun ride home tonight!

Those traveling Buckle Up and be Safe!

ROLL RED ROLL !!!!

Realredpride has gone awol on us, but I did see Realredpride pullling a little red wagon around Paris Yesterday, kinda wandering aimlessly. No, spoke with RRP this morning and, RRP is a little under the weather and will not be able to attend the ballgame tonight. I hate that for RRP and the program, it has been a while since RRP has not made it to a game.

Oh by the way Yanker, it has been a while since JCM has had a losing record, will they get above .500 anytime soon, or will they have to wait until newxt year.

Get Well Soon RRP!