Henry County vs. Munford

hcrocks

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be like the Brighton and Hardin county game. Munford beat a weak JCM team and nothing more. Everyone talks like they have transformed into some kinda super football team...I am not convinced. I look for another game to be completely dominated be the Patriots.

Edited by Patriotpride

Evening Big Red Country! Glad to see this thread already moving. I am really looking forward to this game in Munford. It has all the makings to be a great game. Patriotpride, I am not convinced that Munford are world beaters either. However, beating JCM "up the gut" is a bit worrisome. This means they have some size and skill in their o-line and backfield. The Patriots will need to tighten up and make the correct adjustments this week during practice. We have plenty of film to look at so I would expect us to be thoroughly prepared. JCM did hold Germantown to only 3 points, that says something about their defense. And for Munford to expose it makes me think they will be looking to expose ours as well. But I know they will work hard this week to avoid that. Good luck Patriots! Let's Git r dunn!!! :lol:

If coacht picks the games for polls, tell me how in the world Munford and HC are not a big enough game to be there this week. At this point, they are basically playing for 7-4A region championship. I don't get it.

Munford has so many weapons. They have 4 or 5 guys that you have to watch for all the time: 7, 23, and 3 stand out in my mind.

What else do we know about them? Anybody have any insights?

Yanker, did you and your dad make it to the game in that horrible weather? How is he doing?

Edited by realredpride

Good morning Henry County faithful, this is what it's all about a chance to get in the drivers seat for the region. I'm pleased that we're in a position to play for first place in the region it's been a long time. Everyone picked you to be in this position but I think we're a surprise. I'm glad to see Munford mean something again on teams schedules besides a easy win. I give the credit to our players and staff they've done a great job, however, we've got a long way to go. Hope this thread takes off.

If coacht picks the games for polls, tell me how in the world Munford and HC are not a big enough game to be there this week. At this point, they are basically playing for 7-4A region championship. I don't get it.

Munford has so many weapons. They have 4 or 5 guys that you have to watch for all the time: 7, 23, and 3 stand out in my mind.

What else do we know about them? Anybody have any insights?

Yanker, did you and your dad make it to the game in that horrible weather? How is he doing?

Thanks for asking. My father is doing pretty well. We did make it to the game and I was concerned about him. The game did not go well and he was quite upset, which worried the YANKER. He seems to be better now but still must rest more than he appears to be willing to do. I have moved him in with me for now but I do not know how long I can keep him here. He is his own man and I am the YANKER. I am worried about the Cougars. Our two best players seem to be at less than full speed. We are not as good as I thought we would be at this point in the season. The next two games hopefully will get us on track and then we will need to be at full speed by the time we come to HC. Congratulations to HC for your victory. That brought a smile to my father's face as well as to the YANKER!!! Thank all of you HC fans for the kind words about my father. The YANKER is VERY appreciative to people I do not know and will never meet. That is strange but nice.

I think this will be like the Brighton and Hardin county game. Munford beat a weak JCM team and nothing more. Everyone talks like they have transformed into some kinda super football team...I am not convinced. I look for another game to be completely dominated be the Patriots.

They are not a SUPER team but VERY capable of beating HC. You better have an answer for their fullback...JCM did not. They are MUCH better than last year and they will easily beat Hardin County and they are better than Brighton...so you are wrong about that. The YANKER has seen them.