Henry County vs. Munford

hcrocks

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not a SUPER team but VERY capable of beating HC. You better have an answer for their fullback...JCM did not. They are MUCH better than last year and they will easily beat Hardin County and they are better than Brighton...so you are wrong about that. The YANKER has seen them.

Good Morning Yanker! I am glad to hear that your Dad is doing a bit better. Did you guys have to leave the stadium while the tornado sirens were going off? I would think that would be a stressful situation!

So tell us about this fullback from Munford. We know the elusiveness of Madison, but a fullback is not what I would have expected to hear much about before the JCM game. Is he a big bruising back? We pretty well shut down the one from Brighton who came in with good numbers. I don't think there is any doubt about it that HC will have to play a very solid game to win. I know that I am not taking Munford lightly, so I don't think any of the coaches or players will either.

The YANKER has it ALL figured out. HC will beat Munford (hopefully) and then a healthy JCM beats HC and wins the region in a tie breaker. The defending champions retain the title!!! The YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink::huh::lol: I guess I am going to have to pinch you Yanker and wake you up from that dream you are having...

Good Morning Yanker! I am glad to hear that your Dad is doing a bit better. Did you guys have to leave the stadium while the tornado sirens were going off? I would think that would be a stressful situation!

So tell us about this fullback from Munford. We know the elusiveness of Madison, but a fullback is not what I would have expected to hear much about before the JCM game. Is he a big bruising back? We pretty well shut down the one from Brighton who came in with good numbers. I don't think there is any doubt about it that HC will have to play a very solid game to win. I know that I am not taking Munford lightly, so I don't think any of the coaches or players will either.

The fullback is about 250 and can run. He is for real!! The back they got from East is better than Madison and Madison is real good. I think he is #22 or #23. He is a bruiser and the guy from Brighton is not even in the same league as this guy. HC better play a good game. It will take that to win.

They are not a SUPER team but VERY capable of beating HC. You better have an answer for their fullback...JCM did not. They are MUCH better than last year and they will easily beat Hardin County and they are better than Brighton...so you are wrong about that. The YANKER has seen them.

First good to hear your father is better. Thank you for hitting it on the head. Munford is working very hard to be a fair to good football team every friday night is a struggle. We matched up well with JCM and overcame mistakes I don't know how we match up with Henry Co. but I'm looking forward to Friday night.

This one has the makings of a great game only because it will be at Munford and Munford has a false sense of confidence after beating a very athletic under achieving JCM squad. I have seen both teams play and unless there is some outside factor like a down pour or something unforeseen, Henry county is the best team in the region. They are the team to beat at this point. I have seen, JCM, Henry county, and Munford, and the fullback that you speak of Yanker had a huge game against JCM but when was JCM even in positin to tackle him. He was getting to the safety without contact. Quite frankly, JCM's defense is not what it was billed as. I was sadly disappointed in JCM's defense.

Back to the meat of the region, Coach Gaddis has his Patriot team rolling and I can see them making it at least to the semifinals this year, beyond that, I have not seen any of the teams that HC might meet in that round.

First good to hear your father is better. Thank you for hitting it on the head. Munford is working very hard to be a fair to good football team every friday night is a struggle. We matched up well with JCM and overcame mistakes I don't know how we match up with Henry Co. but I'm looking forward to Friday night.

Thanks my "Cougarring Mikeful" friend. Munford is a good team...no question about it. JCM helped you but you took advantage of our errors like a good team will do. You surprised us but you will not surprise HC. I will break down the match up as I see it when I have more time. It should be a good one.

The fullback is about 250 and can run. He is for real!! The back they got from East is better than Madison and Madison is real good. I think he is #22 or #23. He is a bruiser and the guy from Brighton is not even in the same league as this guy. HC better play a good game. It will take that to win.

Hmm, sounds like we need to practice using our own #34 against the Defense. But then again, I would hate to see an injury come out of practice. Plus, #34 plays nose some of the time and will likely face this big fullback head-on! And I am sure that Theus, Henry, Singleton, and Scott will be looking forward to meeting this Cougar backfield. In the backfield more often than not!!! This is getting me excited about this one - and its just Monday!!! :blink:

This one has the makings of a great game only because it will be at Munford and Munford has a false sense of confidence after beating a very athletic under achieving JCM squad. I have seen both teams play and unless there is some outside factor like a down pour or something unforeseen, Henry county is the best team in the region. They are the team to beat at this point. I have seen, JCM, Henry county, and Munford, and the fullback that you speak of Yanker had a huge game against JCM but when was JCM even in positin to tackle him. He was getting to the safety without contact. Quite frankly, JCM's defense is not what it was billed as. I was sadly disappointed in JCM's defense.

Back to the meat of the region, Coach Gaddis has his Patriot team rolling and I can see them making it at least to the semifinals this year, beyond that, I have not seen any of the teams that HC might meet in that round.

The YANKER agrees that at the moment, HC has the best team in the region. But they better be ready Friday or Munford will become the region champions. I, too, have been disappointed in the Cougar defense. I have some ideas as to what the problems may be but the YANKER will not stoop to negativity. If Munford wins it is over...if HC wins, JCM can get up for one big game in October and possibly win it all. I believe that JCM has the best athletes in the region and HC and Munford are second in that department. HC is playing the best football right now, so HC has the best team through six weeks. Munford will surprise HC with its talent and speed. The defensive line is MUCH better than last year. The Munford victory over JCM is helpful to HC because HC will not take them lightly as JCM did. I do not agree with that semifinal talk but time will tell. Munford and JCM still remain as huge hurdles for HC and Northside opened an eye or two Friday night.

Hmm, sounds like we need to practice using our own #34 against the Defense. But then again, I would hate to see an injury come out of practice. Plus, #34 plays nose some of the time and will likely face this big fullback head-on! And I am sure that Theus, Henry, Singleton, and Scott will be looking forward to meeting this Cougar backfield. In the backfield more often than not!!! This is getting me excited about this one - and its just Monday!!! :blink:

No disrespect to your #34, but as I recall, he is not nearly as fast as the Munford fullback. No one really looks very fast against Ridgeway, but I really feel like your guy is not nearly as fast.