Henry County vs. Munford

hcrocks

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cougarmike..I just don`t think Munford will win this game. If I did I would certainly say so. A Munford victory would be so HUGE. I`ll be the first to get on here and give you a high five if Munford wins.

Honest opinion respected. Die hard fan will always pull for the home team regardless of the out come we're in a position to do things that have not been done here in a long time. Counting this one we have 3 region games to go and if we lose all 3 we're out of the playoff picture but with just one win we're in and every extra win increases our position. Keep up the hard work.

Realredpride has gone awol on us, but I did see Realredpride pullling a little red wagon around Paris Yesterday, kinda wandering aimlessly. No, spoke with RRP this morning and, RRP is a little under the weather and will not be able to attend the ballgame tonight. I hate that for RRP and the program, it has been a while since RRP has not made it to a game.

Oh by the way Yanker, it has been a while since JCM has had a losing record, will they get above .500 anytime soon, or will they have to wait until newxt year.

We will pull to even tonight and by the time we leave Henryland in a couple of weeks, we will be well over .500 and your hearts will be broken!!!!!

Realredpride has gone awol on us, but I did see Realredpride pullling a little red wagon around Paris Yesterday, kinda wandering aimlessly. No, spoke with RRP this morning and, RRP is a little under the weather and will not be able to attend the ballgame tonight. I hate that for RRP and the program, it has been a while since RRP has not made it to a game.

Oh by the way Yanker, it has been a while since JCM has had a losing record, will they get above .500 anytime soon, or will they have to wait until newxt year.

The YANKER hopes my "RRPrideful" friend recovers soon...by my last count...all twelve of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two girls that played at Tigrett and still live in the JCM zone. That`s what I`m talking about. Shouldn`t be too hard to figure out. As far as the Munford case, I don`t think the TSSAA ever checks unless someone actually asks them to check.

From the information I got, after several complaints from Brighton High school, the Tipton County board and the TSSAA checked out Munford. However, everything was clean and all were living in their said residences.

Thank goodness it's Friday! I can't wait until tonight.

I think Munford will have their biggest problem tomight with our D line and LB's. I think they will stay in Munford's backfield all night. It's hard to develop plays when we are disrupting them early. Keep up the good work offense and defense and we will all be there routing for you.

Remember .....

GO BIG RED !!!

HERE WE COME!!!

We will pull to even tonight and by the time we leave Henryland in a couple of weeks, we will be well over .500 and your hearts will be broken!!!!!

Keep talking Yanker, I hear you, I have wet myself 3 times already today (because it is game day and well) I may just wear a diaper on October the 13th. It is heck getting old and losing control of the bladder. Whoa got to go!

Does not mean that I am part of the Urinal staff.

Keep talking Yanker, I hear you, I have wet myself 3 times already today (because it is game day and well) I may just wear a diaper on October the 13th. It is heck getting old and losing control of the bladder. Whoa got to go!

Does not mean that I am part of the Urinal staff.

You brought JCM up and the .500 thing my "Immaturing Anti-One"...the YANKER merely provided the answer to your absurd question. As for the diaper remark, from the tone and knowledge included in the majority of your posts, the YANKER assumed you were still wearing diapers on a daily basis!!!!!

You brought JCM up and the .500 thing my "Immaturing Anti-One"...the YANKER merely provided the answer to your absurd question. As for the diaper remark, from the tone and knowledge included in the majority of your posts, the YANKER assumed you were still wearing diapers on a daily basis!!!!!

:D Now I am lovvvvvin' it! :D The prophet and Yanker back at it again!!!