Silverdale vs. Temple

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry if that makes you mad. We respect Temple and I don't think our coach said that. He is a great guy and I don't believe he would do anything wrong. I have said it before, people want to play for a winner and that is why they are coming here to play for coach Allen.

Well then have you thought that may be the reason that Temple get's transfers in, "because they want to play for a winner", not because Temple recruits them. Just a thought.

Well I tell you what have your coach call TSSAA and ask them if our QB is eligible or legal. Better yet, I bet your coach doesn't want to call TSSAA because his name has already been brought up to them several times over recruiting allegations and he hasn't even been there a full year. I mean after all he was the greatest recruiter the North Georgia area had ever seen. What your coach did say was that Seth Skogen was not a good defensive player, and that Josh Smith is slow and there is no way he can play in college. If that is not talking junk about another team I don't know what is. Just go ask your coach if he said those things and see if he admits it. By the way I hope you all try to run at Seth Skogen and Josh Smith all night because it will not work, and if you try to run the other way Colton Brown and Kameron Ridley will be waiting. That's all i have to say abou tthat.

Whichever coach is recruiting, please ask him to call our(Bledsoe) coach, and let him in on the secret. Not that we need the recruits, but maybe he'll get caught.lol