JCM-Northside

Yanker

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expecting some defensive scores are you? 27. would that be a season high?

Yes I am my young anti-prophet...and at least three on offense. Remember all of your adverse remarks about our offense when we come to Henryland in a couple of weeks and demoralize your defense...but for now, you better worry about Munford and not the JCM offense!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am my young anti-prophet...and at least three on offense. Remember all of your adverse remarks about our offense when we come to Henryland in a couple of weeks and demoralize your defense...but for now, you better worry about Munford and not the JCM offense!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like JCM might have gotten transfers in the past week if the YANKER can be this confident about the JCM offense? Does he know something we don't?

Sounds like JCM might have gotten transfers in the past week if the YANKER can be this confident about the JCM offense? Does he know something we don't?

Yes...the YANKER always knows something that the rest of you do not know...this time, it is this bit of information...NS cannot...I repeat...CANNOT beat JCM!!!!!!!!!

North Side has nothing to lose and everything to gain by winning this game. This will be a big "feather in our headress" toward bringing the program back to its days of glory. On the other hand, it's just the opposite with JCM. A loss for them takes them out of the running of region champ and puts them at the bottom of the region with "the rest of us", hoping to make it into the playoffs - a position JCM hasn't been in in a while. A win for JCM will give them at least a 3rd place finish in the playoffs, probably. Is that why the HC fan base is siding with JCM? Do they think JCM will be a easy 1st round playoff opponent? You would rather play someone on the decline that someone moving up. :lol:

North Side has nothing to lose and everything to gain by winning this game. This will be a big "feather in our headress" toward bringing the program back to its days of glory. On the other hand, it's just the opposite with JCM. A loss for them takes them out of the running of region champ and puts them at the bottom of the region with "the rest of us", hoping to make it into the playoffs - a position JCM hasn't been in in a while. A win for JCM will give them at least a 3rd place finish in the playoffs, probably. Is that why the HC fan base is siding with JCM? Do they think JCM will be a easy 1st round playoff opponent? You would rather play someone on the decline that someone moving up. :lol:

I cannot speak for the HC fan base but they are certainly smart enough not to consider JCM as easy opponent...they only have to check their historical record against us...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since YOU say that NS has nothing to lose in this game...then get ready to lose NOTHING...except for the game...and get ready to gain NOTHING as well!!!!! The YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck friday night! If your playing at Northside I hope you have better luck with the officals then we did. I think it was the worst job by an offical crew that I've ever saw. Hope they cut their grass and maybe paint a line or two. How is #27 and #5 are they healthy? We need to win this thing tonight.

Edited by cougarmike

Good luck friday night! If your playing at Northside I hope you have better luck with the officals then we did. I think it was the worst job by an offical crew that I've ever saw. Hope they cut their grass and maybe paint a line or two. How is #27 and #5 are they healthy? We need to win this thing tonight.

The YANKER doubts that they are 100% but they will play. I hope the offense has a big night tomorrow. We need to establish some identity and gain some confidence.