JCM-Northside

Yanker

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North Side has nothing to lose and everything to gain by winning this game. This will be a big "feather in our headress" toward bringing the program back to its days of glory. On the other hand, it's just the opposite with JCM. A loss for them takes them out of the running of region champ and puts them at the bottom of the region with "the rest of us", hoping to make it into the playoffs - a position JCM hasn't been in in a while. A win for JCM will give them at least a 3rd place finish in the playoffs, probably. Is that why the HC fan base is siding with JCM? Do they think JCM will be a easy 1st round playoff opponent? You would rather play someone on the decline that someone moving up. :lol:

Isnt HC and JCM in the same region?If so then they would not meet in the 1st round of playoffs.

Isnt HC and JCM in the same region?If so then they would not meet in the 1st round of playoffs.

My bad, you are correct. Make that round 2

Anyone know what kind of running game NS has?

Of course I do. Our back had more yardage than Donald did in last weeks game. He's young, but quick. He is also small and hard to see behing the O Line.

The smoke signals are rising over north Jackson and the sound of the war drums can be heard. The seniors are meeting tonight to go over the game and to plan their attack. What the cougars achieve, they do by instinct. What the Indians achieve, they do by skill, discipline, and determination. We are the fiercest of all warriors...and we will prevail. GO INDIANS !!!!!!!!! :thumb:

I like this post 58Indian! Best of luck to your team and your son. I look forward to hearing the outcome of this battle. Keep your attitude up where it belongs and your Indians will come out as you predict! Good luck to both teams!!!

Yanker, is your father going to this game?

I like this post 58Indian! Best of luck to your team and your son. I look forward to hearing the outcome of this battle. Keep your attitude up where it belongs and your Indians will come out as you predict! Good luck to both teams!!!

Yanker, is your father going to this game?

My father has had a good week and, yes, we will attend the game. But to be honest, he was going to the game whether he had a good week or not. Thanks for asking, my friend the Cephus!!!

The smoke signals are rising over north Jackson and the sound of the war drums can be heard. The seniors are meeting tonight to go over the game and to plan their attack. What the cougars achieve, they do by instinct. What the Indians achieve, they do by skill, discipline, and determination. We are the fiercest of all warriors...and we will prevail. GO INDIANS !!!!!!!!! :blink:

58Indians22...I too like your faith and attitude! I have connections with both schools, with kids graduating from both. I would say if this was a baseball game, your odds would be more favorable. But being this is football season, I have to go with the Green and Gold! The Cougars will never stop or give up this game...as you say, it's "instinct", it's in their blood! They are going in for the kill!

JCM takes this one 20-7.

Not a good time for my internet to be acting up!!!! VG, if your question is " Did you go in at halftime and let the team smoke on what's in your pipe?" The answer is no. My boy had #27 and #5 blitzing on him all night. Yes, sometimes they got the best of him, but he handled the most of the time. As you can see from the crowd on the NS side, even the kids are feeling it now. It's a great time to be an INDIAN. I will say that I thought there were some questionable calls on both sides, so they probably equalled out. The officials did not lose this game for JCM, so please let NS enjoy their win. Humboldt fans said they got beat by an inferior team and fell to the "homecoming curse" well, this was our homecoming and there is no curse. North Side is no longer an inferior program and people can not afford to look past us. GO INDIANS!!!!!

P.S. YANKER....I AM THE 58INDIANS22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a good time for my internet to be acting up!!!! VG, if your question is " Did you go in at halftime and let the team smoke on what's in your pipe?" The answer is no. My boy had #27 and #5 blitzing on him all night. Yes, sometimes they got the best of him, but he handled the most of the time. As you can see from the crowd on the NS side, even the kids are feeling it now. It's a great time to be an INDIAN. I will say that I thought there were some questionable calls on both sides, so they probably equalled out. The officials did not lose this game for JCM, so please let NS enjoy their win. Humboldt fans said they got beat by an inferior team and fell to the "homecoming curse" well, this was our homecoming and there is no curse. North Side is no longer an inferior program and people can not afford to look past us. GO INDIANS!!!!!

P.S. YANKER....I AM THE 58INDIANS22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Northside really got some respect tonight. I thought JCM wouold walk way with this one. The Indians might be the suprise team of the west.