Do the EAGLEVILLE EAGLES soar ?

irish 4

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade & Forrest are our 2 biggest games left in the season. I'm not trying to put less emphasis on the other teams remaining (McEwen, WH Heritage, Nash Christian).

Out of Cascade & Forrest I think Cascade is the better of the 2 teams. Again, not trying to say Forrest isn't a good team.

Anything can happen on game night; upsets will happen. However, I believe in the Eagles that we do have what it takes to win every game. I believe we even have what it takes to beat Jo Byrns (Yes, we did lost that game. I'm not going to bring up old flames). I'm just saying I believe Eagleville is a champion team.

We topped Cascade & Forrest last year, and I think we're an improved team since last season. EDIT - Also, these 2 teams are played at our house this year, so that's also an advantage.

With that being said, yes, we will soar 9-1 to finish the regular season. :o

Edited by iearnedit

I know for a fact that this years team is a very close group of guys. I really like the way we are coming together as a team. The're good enough to win out the rest of there schedule

Your exactly right about that team being close. They are always pumping each other up during the game, on the sidelines, ect. Hopefully they will play their game all 4 qtrs of the remaining games. They always seem to start slower and get better as the game goes on. But from what I see this is getting better. That region is tough and I think every team has improved, but so have the Eagles. Cascade, Forrest, McEwen and WH Heritage will all be tough.

Geaux Eagles!!

They will finish 9-1 or 8-2. Eagleville and Cascade are both very good, and I think that IF, i emphasize IF, Eagleville plays like they can the rest of the game, then the only team that has a chance is, Cascade. Now if they play great against Cascade, then they will beat them also. But they will be either 2nd or 3rd in the region.

I did not know how close the Eagleville / Morre Co. score was until I read some articles. Moore Co. hung in ther with them. 7-7 with a minute left in the first half. Moore Co. is a cellar dwellar this year in region 6. A mighty region 5 team had trouble with a poor little owe region 6 team on their homecoming at that. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM interesting. Playoff teams from region 5.

Jo Byrns

Cascade

Forrest

McEwen

Was wondering Eaglevelle ppl were quiet on here all of a sudden. I know why now.

Edited by MPHSTIGERS87

I did not know how close the Eagleville / Morre Co. score was until I read some articles. Moore Co. hung in ther with them. 7-7 with a minute left in the first half. Moore Co. is a cellar dwellar this year in region 6. A mighty region 5 team had trouble with a poor little owe region 6 team on their homecoming at that. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM interesting. Playoff teams from region 5.

Jo Byrns

Cascade

Forrest

McEwen

Was wondering Eaglevelle ppl were quiet on here all of a sudden. I know why now.

If you will look at the results of the region 5 vs region 6 games this year. Region 5 has dominated. Region 6 has two good teams region 5 has six good teams. Last year region 6 dominated but this year has been region 5 turn. GO EAGLES Yeah you are right Eagleville did no play well against Moore Co. but a win is a win. Eagleville will be in the playoffs and will have a home field.

Edited by goforthegoal