who will beat So.pittsburg

Sp_Prince

HEADLINE, HEADLINE! BIG STORY ON FRONT PAGE OF TIMES(EVEN RELAGATES oSAMA AND GASPRICES TO PAGE 2), READ ALL ABOUT IT , SEE IT HERE FIRST!

TEMPLE PULLS BIGGEST UPSET OF THE YEAR, AT FINLEY STADIUM, IN FRONT OF RECORD CROWD. PIRATES WALK PLANK ALL THE WAY HOME. TEMPLE- 38 SP-37.

Consider your Buzz Killed!

This loss will wake them up, and South Pitt will rebound and win the "A" state.

Temple doesn't stand a chance against us. Who are you tryin' to kid?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says Coach Grider does not try to run up the score,unless maybe there is a payback for watering the field,like Bledsoe did 2 years ago. Paybacks are H---! All of these cry babies probably never played the game or else played on a dog team! Grow up and quit crying!

I agree will do not run up scores.WE don't take easy on anyone but we don't try to make people look bad. ARE FIFTH and sixth runnings backs play. Come on watch a game before you post somthing. WE only make people look bad for payback. :lol:

Old Pirate says CONTROL SELFWAY,take pill and settle down. So. Pitt is a good team with tremendous speed but they are not as good as some former S.P. teams.

I was being completely sarcastic; thanks for ruining it. I was making fun of all the South Pitt people who think their team is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Good; yes. Gold ball; possible. But it's not in the bag.

What makes you think their region is a "joke"?

The fact that last year the only team from their region to make it to the second round was South Pitt, who promptly got beat in the second. Not saying i think south pitt will get beat in the second, but i will be very suprised if they have more than one team in the playoffs after round 1

Slick Rick says Slick Rick's team would blister both of these teams if they played. The Pirates will find out next week. Slick Rick says wait and see.

Old Pirate says Slick Rick's team wants to return to the glory days,but they DO NOT have the atheletes. It appears their is not much in the pipe either. Their sophmores are the best they have had in a long time. They have become a baseball school. They have recruited kids from Grundy trying to escape from the mountain. Old Pirate says Jasper fans resemble Alabama fans,they are still living in the past and hoping for the best!!!!!!!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Slick Rick is glad that the zoneman has found something that he is good at. Slick Rick says he is going to MAKE the zoneman park his jeep next week if it rains. Slick Rick has got a feeling that zoneman will obey.

Marion still has the best chance of beating SP and their retarded parking attendant. ;)

Hey Richard, Just keep your eyes open when you get close to the stadium ;)