what team is averaging the most points

Geno

Im backing on out of here since you spilled the beans on me Croz. You know they loathe us ( better word than the 4 letter one).

You were saying teams with less class run up the score but Gordensville sure has scored a lot of points in 3 of the games. It doesn't matter who you originally were refering to but sound like Pot - Kettle to me.

Fri Aug. 25 at Smith Co. L 6-27

Fri Sep. 1 Red Boiling Springs R W 43-0

Fri Sep. 8 Westmoreland W 26-20

Fri Sep. 15 at Mt. Juliet Christian R W 58-14

Fri Sep. 22 at Upperman W 42-7

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You were saying teams with less class run up the score but Gordensville sure has scored a lot of points in 3 of the games. It doesn't matter who you originally were refering to but sound like Pot - Kettle to me.

Fri Aug. 25 at Smith Co. L 6-27

Fri Sep. 1 Red Boiling Springs R W 43-0

Fri Sep. 8 Westmoreland W 26-20

Fri Sep. 15 at Mt. Juliet Christian R W 58-14

Fri Sep. 22 at Upperman W 42-7

Yep. The 58-14 score was a diffrence of 44 points if you do the math. See anything out of the ordnary in these scores? No one else has. If they did GV would be catching it from all around, especially in this region..Its your own region teams giving you the down the road. Our region could care less what yall do in your region. Just care what happens when you play our region. Just wanted you to know the comment I made was not meant for anyone in particular. Just my opinion. Lot of folks dont agree with it. I respect their opinion also. Everyone has an opinion and not all will ever agree. The only thing everyone agrees on is its great to live in a country where we have the chance to play this great game of ours. Without riots, like other countries have problems with. Killing people over a game? I hope ignorance never takes the place of football in America. Can we all agree with that?

Guest Shocker0
Sunbright is averaging 37 points a game not 41 good pasture is averaging 40.2

Read closer...I said since they lost their first game of the season theyare averaging 41 ppg...

Also I can't wait to see South Pitt lose because their fans have the biggest ego's of any other teams I have ever seen and I hope when they lose they lose and quit bragging like their NFL caliber when their not even 2-A caliber

Read closer...I said since they lost their first game of the season theyare averaging 41 ppg...

Also I can't wait to see South Pitt lose because their fans have the biggest ego's of any other teams I have ever seen and I hope when they lose they lose and quit bragging like their NFL caliber when their not even 2-A caliber

LOL well if south pitt looses it wont be to sunbright you can bet your last dollar on that. where do u get arraogant? is it because we win or is it because we love our tradition here or is it because we have a tradition? and if u wanted to count your record after the first Game why not just be in disney world on a magic mtn ride.. or have little elf's come blow magic dust on spitt. wait if the elf's did that then your team wouldnt have any players sorry...

Edited by Geno