Dickson County @ Independence

donathan5507

Donathan...4 wins will usually get you into the playoffs. A win Friday night for Indy, and their playoff plans can begin. A Region title should be in the minds of the Eagles first!

I was also told that the Franklin Radio station will be at the Indy-Dickson Game this week!

And Rebel...it was actually a hamburger, Cordell is allergic to cheese, and he also had the fries in the other pocket along with the soda pop in the back pocket! I hear he also went back for seconds... :thumb:

Good Luck Eagles...Keep your Eye on the Prize!

Hit, your a funny guy, sometimes you hear bizzare things and I was just wondering if there was truth behind it. ( kind of like the ravenwood incident earlier) excuse me for taking up space.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit, while unlikely, there are scenarios where two teams end up with four wins.

Remember two seasons ago, Centennial lost the season finale to Clarksville...this was before the realignment. However, the loss put both teams at 4-3. Actually, Ravenwood finished tied at 4-3 and was thrown into the mix as well.

Ravenwood and Clarksville prevailed based on the second tiebreaker--greatest number of wins against teams with better than .500 records.

That could happen this year, too...or any year for that matter. It's certainly an unlikely scenario, but it is possible. Two teams tying for four wins is much more likely and if that were to happen, the team that won the particular matchup would get the spot.

Five wins, however, guarantees you a spot.

I was looking at the TSSAA tiebreaking procedures...the very last one is basically the two teams play an overtime on the monday following the final regular season game. How intense would that be?

Edited by donathan5507

Thats not a rumor about the quarterback getting caught stealing food from the lunch line. I dont know what they are going to do to him. I heard he was suspended, but they still might let him play cause they want to win so much. :thumb:

Is this really true?

Is so should he sit out this game or is this one of those times where a coach does not want to punish the team so he'll be punished on Monday. If he actually did steal, then the school administrators will have to handle this not the coach. Should be interesting.... good luck Eagles!!!!!!!

Don't know, I just know someone who goes there that witnessed the incident. I heard the administration wanted to expel him from school but they decided not too. From my source he is supposed to be suspended, but you never know whats going to happen if the game is on the line. Should be a great game. Go Dickson!!!!