UC vs. Mckenzie

#1contender

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow u can smell through the screen!!! amazing. i wish i full of BS!!! :thumb:

Ur from Union City and u say u ain't. Him i'd rather be full of BS than be a L__R.

but, u do have some interesting posts that i do enjoy reading. If u have had a few weeks of that idiot u'd know he was stinking the place up with his un-intelligent based posts. Now i'm not trying to start an action with u. I do enjoy reading ur thoughts of ur team. They add an interesting insight to what might happen and what might not. Added with your comments on players and such it is very interesting. But, Yes he was stinking up the place if you can grasp my meaning. Good luck to both teams and maybe were rid of him. MRP

Good, now maybe we can get back to talking about the game like we started out to do.

I expect this one to be a good game and everyone should get their moneys worth Friday night. No doubt UC will show up to play and I know the Rebels will.

The next two games are really looking good as far as match-ups. One would think this is the superbowl. I do expect two wonderful games the next two weeks.

And I hope the Rebs win. Home field advantage takes on a new meaning this yr. We stay home throughout. Or the region winner does..Good luck to both teams and God plz no injuries for either team.

I'm not positive but, I believe our #1 & #2 are at home all the way this season. I'm trying to remember where a couple of the week 3 games were and I do believe it's 7A's turn to be home throughout.

This is an excerpt from the TSSAA handbook on football playoffs:

B. In all play-off games, in the first and second rounds the higher seeded team shall be the host school. In the third round and semifinals in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the procedure shall be rotated in the third round and semifinals.

C. In the third round and semifinals, if two teams from the same region play each other, the higher seeded team shall be the host.

This is an excerpt from the TSSAA handbook on football playoffs:

B. In all play-off games, in the first and second rounds the higher seeded team shall be the host school. In the third round and semifinals in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the procedure shall be rotated in the third round and semifinals.

C. In the third round and semifinals, if two teams from the same region play each other, the higher seeded team shall be the host.

That's pretty much what I was thinking but, I cant remember if this would be our regions homestand or not. I think it is!?

The only words anybody needs to know is BRETT WHITE. Union City's QB will run and throw all over Mckenzie's defense Friday. Mckenzie has NOT seen a QB of this caliber since Vince Young. Some people say he reminds them of a young Donovan Mcnabb. Mckenzie will have trouble dealing with White's 4.3 speed. On a side note, Lucas Flood will make a HUGE difference in the young UC team. He is by far, the best defensive player on the team, and maybe the best 1A linebacker in the state.

The only words anybody needs to know is BRETT WHITE. Union City's QB will run and throw all over Mckenzie's defense Friday. Mckenzie has NOT seen a QB of this caliber since Vince Young. Some people say he reminds them of a young Donovan Mcnabb. Mckenzie will have trouble dealing with White's 4.3 speed. On a side note, Lucas Flood will make a HUGE difference in the young UC team. He is by far, the best defensive player on the team, and maybe the best 1A linebacker in the state.

I'm glad you're so sure of yourself. Thanks for the tip! :thumb:

That's pretty much what I was thinking but, I cant remember if this would be our regions homestand or not. I think it is!?

Duckman,

Region 7-A will be on the road in the quarterfinals unless two teams from our region play one another. In that case then then higher seed would be at home.The semi-finals would be at home for our region.