MEIGS VS POLK in DECATUR

(:tHe<:)>PaTrIoT:)

I still think this could or will be the Region Championship, Why?

Say Polk wins. If Polk wins @ Meigs and they win out putting them 9-1 and (7-1) in

the Region. Then Polk would have to look for help from other such as Meigs

County beating Howard which would put Meigs 7-1 in the Region but head to head

puts Polk in front of them. So if Meigs beats Howard then Howard would be 6-2

saying no one sneaks up on them. So I think Polk County still has a shot at the

Region.

Whats your predictions???????

I'm saying Polk is mad and fired up after the loss last Friday, but Meigs is on a roll. Meigs takes this one. Decatur is to tough of a

place to play

Polk County 13 Meigs County 28

Edited by (:tHe<:)>PaTrIoT:)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meigs would of beaten Grundy 60 somethin to zero if Meigs wanted to run score up. it ended up bein 35-0 with two touchdowns bein called back with jv playin most of second half. This will be one heck of a game in Decatur friday night. Meigs heads are on their shoulders right so if they keep it that way then Meigs wins 14-3 thats my prediciton. Meigs is very focused and hopefully will stay that way.

Meigs wins 14-3 elimating Polk from Region Championship

GO TIGERS

Putting on my "unbiased reporter" hat......

I've now seen both teams. Having seen both I'd have to give the edge to Meigs. If I were betting I'd bet on Meigs. I'd say most will pick Meigs this week.

But.... They don't play this game in Las Vegas and they don't play the game on paper.

Polk shouldn't let predictions influence them and get them down...which I know they won't. Meigs shouldn't let predictions influence them and get the big head.....which I know they won't.

Love to be able to see this one but I'll be making that long road trip to Sequoyah Friday hoping to see my Yellow Jackets get back into the win column. Maybe one of the cable channels will get smart and go film this game instead of some of the others we're forced to watch. I'd love to see a tape of the game if it's close.

DL.

And plus:

If for a reason Meigs loses to Polk, and Meigs beats howard.

Then Polk still has to get through Notre Dame, which they beat Howard 14-2

That was a good statement you just made about seeing the two teams played.

I havent got to see Polk play yet, but dont count out Notre Dame yet.

Its going to be interesting, If Meigs beats Polk co then Polk will automatically drop to third or fourth competeing with Notre Dame

Then the region will come down to week eight in Howard.

Man isnt football interesting

Yes they can

Need to stay focus. play team ball and keep up the spirit

Stay healthy

This team seems to be close and are happy with each other when they make a good play

Also are coached very well

all the coaches are good

GO TIGERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its too early for my Pontiac Game Changers. I was a little off last week but it's k.

The game though. I'm going to take my boys from Polk County.

Polk County has only had 1 back 2 back loss in 6 years I believe and they wont let this be the second time. Polk wins by 5. Polk 19 Meigs 14

I'm gonna have to go with Polk by 10 on this one... Polk has about 4 good running backs and 2 good receivers with great hands...and a great defense...Just too much for the tigers...Go Wildcats!

I am a Polk fan all the way but the recievers couldn't catch a cold in a flu epidemic Friday night. :thumb: I will in no way comment on this one, just hope.

There were at least 5 dropped balls and I was dead on the 50 yard line about 10 rows up to see them, where were you? I mean this in no bad way at all but what game were you watching? Seriously who cares that the past and it's over. Focus on Meigs and lets get the W.