MEIGS VS POLK in DECATUR

(:tHe<:)>PaTrIoT:)

Yep yep, 6 o'clock. We've about filled 1 bus up but we will take as many buses that we got to! L8tr Good Luck Wildcats!!!

Yall be waistin yo time bringin a bus unless all your little students wanna go home

sad.

You Polk people on here was sayin Loudon who?

Well after tonight we be saying POLK WHO???

Edited by (:tHe<:)>PaTrIoT:)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game was determine by the team that had a QB. Meigs had one, Polk didn't.

Tyler Roberts is one of my closest friends and he played a He// of a game. He is

the best QB is the Region by-far. Cain is decent but he cant make the big plays

when needed, Polk really misses Browder in the circumstance.

Well lets go get da Hustlin Tiggers. lol.

HEY POLK!!! THAT 5 year winnning streak over Meigs. GONE!!!!!

This game was determine by the team that had a QB. Meigs had one, Polk didn't.

Tyler Roberts is one of my closest friends and he played a He// of a game. He is

the best QB is the Region by-far. Cain is decent but he cant make the big plays

when needed, Polk really misses Browder in the circumstance.

Well lets go get da Hustlin Tiggers. lol.

HEY POLK!!! THAT 5 year winnning streak over Meigs. GONE!!!!!

How you figure Cain is not any good? He's help lead the Cats to a 5-2 start and like you said. this is the first darn time in 5 yrs Meigs has beaten Polk. Well whenever you get us on a streak like that you yell at me!

Howard 28

Meigs Co 14

Boo-ya REDNECKS

How you figure Cain is not any good? He's help lead the Cats to a 5-2 start and like you said. this is the first darn time in 5 yrs Meigs has beaten Polk. Well whenever you get us on a streak like that you yell at me!

Howard 28

Meigs Co 14

Boo-ya REDNECKS

Might want to go back the previous 10 years before Polks 5 game winning streak and see what the record is......As for the REDNECK comment......that would be the pot calling the kettle black....

Might want to go back the previous 10 years before Polks 5 game winning streak and see what the record is......As for the REDNECK comment......that would be the pot calling the kettle black....

I find it ironic as well that anyone from Polk County would call anyone else a redneck. Having worked in both counties(Polk and Meigs), I would say that Polk has definitely got the edge over Meigs in the "redneck" department.

Howard 28

Meigs Co 14

Boo-ya REDNECKS

Don't let emotions override the senses.

I believe that Meigs downs Howard and runs the table on the season. A 10-0 Meigs could make some noise in the playoffs if they don't get the big head.

DL.

Howard 28

Meigs Co 14

Boo-ya REDNECKS

wats the matter? stiil no respect 4 meigs county? heres y i think that the howard score will be closer than u say: notre dame beat howard, meigs beat notre dame, howard beat polk, meigs beat polk, see wat i mean?