CLINTON AND LENIOR CITY

NOGARDNAF

[

i think that the coaches should be the players best friends, make sure every kid gets to play and leaves with a smile. in order to be the coach that people want you should have "coach" written on the back of your shirt and set up pool parties for the kids, but you better win every game cause the middle school does. why dont they just run that 4-4 stack and blitz every play like the middle school or like past football minds at clinton high. maybe they should get in the i or the wing t and get absolutely ball batted! i am pretty sure that you can all see that the coaching staff is short handed compared to most staffs you see on other teams in our region. i am pretty sure practice starts after school so why doesnt ballcoach2323 and beagleboy show up and help those poor foul mouth dumb coaches out. until then i think they should probably get off the coaches back, and quit babying the kids that could be part of the problem to begin with

Edited by qb#7

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

i think that the coaches should be the players best friends, make sure every kid gets to play and leaves with a smile. in order to be the coach that people want you should have "coach" written on the back of your shirt and set up pool parties for the kids, but you better win every game cause the middle school does. why dont they just run that 4-4 stack and blitz every play like the geniouses at the middle school or like past football minds at clinton high. maybe they should get in the i or the wing t and get absolutely ball batted! i am pretty sure that you can all see that the coaching staff is short handed compared to most staffs you see on other teams in our region. i am pretty sure practice starts after school so why doesnt ballcoach2323 and beagleboy show up and help those poor foul mouth dumb coaches out. until then i think they should probably get off the coaches back, and quit babying the kids that could be part of the problem to begin with

Should qb#7 be in class ? I agree think right now is not the time to be slamming the coaches. The guys playing do not seem to have a problem with the coaching staff and they are the ones that are directly impacted by the coaches. Practice sounds like things are looking pretty good. Ready for Friday Night win or lose we are very proud of the efforts of the Dragons.

I was not bashing the coaches, never did I say that they are not doing their job, I am just communicating what I have heard. That is what this is for. And while I would have a different approach with the kids I only watch practice, and that is where I will continue to be. I am just wondering what our next excuse will be. Enough about the middle school though, why does that continue? This is a high school thread.

I was not bashing the coaches, never did I say that they are not doing their job, I am just communicating what I have heard. That is what this is for. And while I would have a different approach with the kids I only watch practice, and that is where I will continue to be. I am just wondering what our next excuse will be. Enough about the middle school though, why does that continue? This is a high school thread.

Maybe you should try and be more supportive to your coaches if you really care about Clinton . Trying to glorify a quitter and placing the blame on the coaches may be part of the problem at Clinton . The only way to be successful in high school football is hard work . Are the kids willing to work their butts off year round ? Are the parents going to coddle their precious little baby , if that mean old coach pushes them too hard ? Any time you raise the expectations at a program that's not had any success you're going to have kids and parents who don't want to sacrifice to go that extra mile . It sounds to me like you've got some coaches who have a little fire in their bellies , and aren't satisfied with what's been the status quo there at Clinton .

Tell you what i'll bash "coach" Andy and you know why i can cause i "played" fo the man. They had probably there best coach and offensive corr. go to the Middle school. 2nd on this team you have had 2 or 3 middle school State champion teams. i did quit but i didn't quit because i don't like how they're running things i quit because i had a very close member of my family die my junior year. don't get me wrong i disagree with how they are running things here. Coach Andy doesn't know how to win he is a horrible coach he doesn't understand the x's and o's of the game. I have a good # of friends on that team and i WAS on the team and they do cuss like nothing i've ever heard before. They messed up when they hired Andy 3 yrs. ago they had some other better choices ex. Mike Ingle. GO Dragons i hope they win but i highly doubt it.

Maybe you should try and be more supportive to your coaches if you really care about Clinton . Trying to glorify a quitter and placing the blame on the coaches may be part of the problem at Clinton . The only way to be successful in high school football is hard work . Are the kids willing to work their butts off year round ? Are the parents going to coddle their precious little baby , if that mean old coach pushes them too hard ? Any time you raise the expectations at a program that's not had any success you're going to have kids and parents who don't want to sacrifice to go that extra mile . It sounds to me like you've got some coaches who have a little fire in their bellies , and aren't satisfied with what's been the status quo there at Clinton .

Well said Pepvol !!! A little support to the program would be great. It hurts the kids and the morale of the kids when they constantly hear negative remarks about the coach. These kids are sticking it out, its easy to practice everyday and sacrifice a little when your winning but the real grit shows in the kids that keep pushing and working so hard when things aren't going so good. The attitude of the team is 100% better than it has been and the progress has been upward.

Tell you what i'll bash "coach" Andy and you know why i can cause i "played" fo the man. They had probably there best coach and offensive corr. go to the Middle school. 2nd on this team you have had 2 or 3 middle school State champion teams. i did quit but i didn't quit because i don't like how they're running things i quit because i had a very close member of my family die my junior year. don't get me wrong i disagree with how they are running things here. Coach Andy doesn't know how to win he is a horrible coach he doesn't understand the x's and o's of the game. I have a good # of friends on that team and i WAS on the team and they do cuss like nothing i've ever heard before. They messed up when they hired Andy 3 yrs. ago they had some other better choices ex. Mike Ingle. GO Dragons i hope they win but i highly doubt it.

Gee , with this kind of " winner mentality " ... How is Clinton not undefeated ?

First you quit , then you get on CoachT and blast everybody , and end it with

" GO Dragons i hope they win but i highly doubt it."

I guess we should all praise you for quitting , and blast the coaches and players who are left out there busting their butts and sweating everyday trying to turn Clinton around into a winner . Pathetic

I'm going to make a comment about the middle school program... My 8th grade year we won the "East Tennessee State division champion ship" or whatever you want to call it and maybe if a few of our "star players" like logan disney, brandon davis, matt bunch, would have came into Clinton on a winning football team we would have more talent... but maybe thats why we have no talent becaus shattuck came in as coach with everyone coming out of middle school as going into a school that looses... and we werent losing until catlic came... but i'm not ya know saying shattuck is a all star or nothing... but maybe that could be a reason why we lack taht talent coming out of middle school

question do you think we would be a better team if we still had brandon davis and logan disney??

Edited by He~Hate~Me

Gee , with this kind of " winner mentality " ... How is Clinton not undefeated ?

First you quit , then you get on CoachT and blast everybody , and end it with

" GO Dragons i hope they win but i highly doubt it."

I guess we should all praise you for quitting , and blast the coaches and players who are left out there busting their butts and sweating everyday trying to turn Clinton around into a winner . Pathetic

Listen Man I didn't really wanna quit i love the game of football i still eat sleep and drink it but sometimes there are things more important than the game which is what it is. i'll give it to the guys they work their butts off 3 hours a day 4 days a week then go out and play on Friday nights. i never blasted the players my best friend plays and starts both ways most of the games. i blast "Coach" Andy he stinks end of story i left yes but that doesn't mean i don't know whats going on there and pepvol unless you go to Clinton and Stay and watch practice sometime like i have or you play for the Dragons. Then Shut up please. it all starts at the top with Andy and maybe even the AD at Clinton has a little bit to do with it too but he'll probably suspend me for saying something bad about him on here. because he doesn't like me for some reason. guess thats what happens when my brother gives him Chocolate Ex Lax

Listen Man I didn't really wanna quit i love the game of football i still eat sleep and drink it but sometimes there are things more important than the game which is what it is. i'll give it to the guys they work their butts off 3 hours a day 4 days a week then go out and play on Friday nights. i never blasted the players my best friend plays and starts both ways most of the games. i blast "Coach" Andy he stinks end of story i left yes but that doesn't mean i don't know whats going on there and pepvol unless you go to Clinton and Stay and watch practice sometime like i have or you play for the Dragons. Then Shut up please. it all starts at the top with Andy and maybe even the AD at Clinton has a little bit to do with it too but he'll probably suspend me for saying something bad about him on here. because he doesn't like me for some reason. guess thats what happens when my brother gives him Chocolate Ex Lax

i'm a senior at clinton high school they call me miller... and i've never heard of a guy who is any good with the last name miller except jacob miller... so maybe the reason you dislike coach shattuck so much is because you never got to play... and if i where a coach i wouldnt play a trouble maker either...