District 8 AAA

fcvoyager

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawrence County Lincoln County was a great game.Lincoln County just truely outplayed us.We didn't play terrible not even that bad, but Lincoln came with a purpose and won.All we can do now is wait for the Lincoln Co's game Friday night to see about the 2nd and 3rd seeds in the tourny.Great game Falcons

Wildcat, yes it was a great game. the lady falcons played really well tonight. Hill scored 25 (14 in the second half) IMO, I think that Lincoln County's Savannah Hill should be named MVP of 8AAA. she has clearly put LC on her back and carried them thru this season.

Lawrence County Lincoln County was a great game.Lincoln County just truely outplayed us.We didn't play terrible not even that bad, but Lincoln came with a purpose and won.All we can do now is wait for the Lincoln Co's game Friday night to see about the 2nd and 3rd seeds in the tourny.Great game Falcons

Both teams showed alot of class tonight, even before the game....

When you are content to play behind Savannah Hill, she can quickly become a Georgia Mountain :D Thought they out quicked us on defense and kept their head better than we did. I can only hope to that we get to see these two match up again as it was a great game to watch. It always hurts to get beat, but it makes it easier when you get beat by a class outfit.

HOOPS TO YA!!!

kw

When you are content to play behind Savannah Hill, she can quickly become a Georgia Mountain :D Thought they out quicked us on defense and kept their head better than we did. I can only hope to that we get to see these two match up again as it was a great game to watch. It always hurts to get beat, but it makes it easier when you get beat by a class outfit.

HOOPS TO YA!!!

kw

nice post! If both teams take care of business, then a rematch we will see because #2 will face #3 in the 2nd round.

also, i must say that watching a game from ralph benson memorial gym is an awesome feeling. the band really adds to the atmosphere and that place can get to rocking. it felt like a tourny atmosphere.

Edited by falconfan98

Both teams showed alot of class tonight, even before the game....

What both teams and student sections did before the game was a real class act and shows a lot for both schools.Our principal got together with theirs at the first of the year and decided we would do this to try to start getting more students to come to the games.It was really something special.

give some more info on what they did before the game....just currious.. did they hold hands and sing cum ba ya?

I was at the Columbia Shelbyville game and enjoyed the game. I have relatives on both teams and really though Columbia was going to win until the refs called the charging foul on Columbia's 34 when she made the basket. Shelbyville's posts were dominate but you expect that. I think the Lady Lions may surprise some folks in the tournament

and who has t-town beat

they beat warren co twice

i assume they will lose too shelbyville(tomorrow night and lincoln co next thursday)that will run the winless streak to 57 games

its senior night for shelbyville so i imagine they will ran up the score and with tullahoma's best player gone thats probably what will happen

Edited by mjuhb