District 8 AAA

fcvoyager

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they beat warren co twice

i assume they will lose too shelbyville(tomorrow night and lincoln co next thursday)that will run the winless streak to 57 games

its senior night for shelbyville so i imagine they will ran up the score and with tullahoma's best player gone thats probably what will happen

I was thinking the same thing but Coach B was shown something when Tullahoma Freshman could have run their freshman out of the gym the Tullahoma coach called off the dogs and they got back in it late. So he will show some class and not let them do it. Because of what happen over there. If it was Rick get ready to see 100 plus ge never called off the dogs plus he had more talent that Coach B. Still no bench goes 6 deep most nights a friend told me that goes over there.

I guess I was wrong about them getting to region but that where it stops. By chance the get out of that, Sectional will be the end of this class trip.

The next few years you will see Linclon Co, Tulahoma, Lawerence Co on top of this district. Better talent and they play as a team

they beat warren co twice

i assume they will lose too shelbyville(tomorrow night and lincoln co next thursday)that will run the winless streak to 57 games

its senior night for shelbyville so i imagine they will ran up the score and with tullahoma's best player gone thats probably what will happen

IT DOESNT MATTER IF THEIR BEST PLAYER PLAYS OR NOT SHE PLAYED THE FIRST TIME SHELBYVILLE PLAYED THEM AND SITLL LOST BY 40. YES 40

First round games are satellite sites. Higer seeded team will host.

Shelbyville bye

#2 hosts #7 Lawrence County / Lincoln County hosting Tullahoma

#3 hosts #6 Lawrence County / Lincoln County hosting Coffee County

#4 hosts #5 Franklin County hosting Columbia

If Lincoln County wins out (@Lawrence County, COFFEE COUNTY), then Lady Falcons will be the #2 seed and Lawrence County will drop to #3. If Lawrence County wins on Tuesday night, then Lawrence County will finish #2 and Lincoln County to #3.

(GIRLS FIRST ROUND) Thursday February 15. Boys will play same deal on Friday, February 16. Then on Saturday, February 17, everything moves to Lincoln County

I think the following times are right, or very close. the first game may start ealier.

girls semi 4:00

girls semi 5:30

boys semi 7:00

boys semi 8:30

Monday February 19

girls consolation ???6:30????

girls championship

Tuesday February 20

boys consolation

boys championship

Final Standings

Shelbyville 11-1

Lincoln Co 9-3

Lawrence Co 9-3

Franklin Co 6-6

Columbia 4-8

Coffee Co 3-9

Tullahoma 0-12

#1 Shelbyville BYE

#5 Columbia at #4 Franklin Co

#6 Coffee Co at #3 Lawrence Co

#7 Tullahoma at #2 Lincoln Co

IT DOESNT MATTER IF THEIR BEST PLAYER PLAYS OR NOT SHE PLAYED THE FIRST TIME SHELBYVILLE PLAYED THEM AND SITLL LOST BY 40. YES 40

shelbyville should have hit 100 tonight

tullahoma only brought 10 players

its a shame because there's 28 girls in the program and the girls who should be on the team are either sitting in the student section, holding a clipboard or there watergirls

Tullahoma give Shelbyville all they wanted in the first quarter and took a one or two point lead at one point, but Shelbyville turned on the heat in the second quarter and pulled out the win. Subs played most of second half. Tullahoma has gotten a lot better since I have seen this rivalry over the last 20 years. Tullahoma used to be permanently in the basement, but they have come a long way and may actually give some teams a run for their money next year.