South Side - Henry County

butter-bean

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Side is rolling - is HC reeling? sounds like SS is for real with some big hitters and smash mouth FB. can HC get back on track. homecoming for the pats. what are your thoughts?

HC can beat SS but it will take a near mistake free game. SS does nothing fancy and plays a conservative, low risk brand of football. They are physical and sound. They can be beaten and beaten by HC...but get ready for a physical war. We will find out how TOUGH HC is Friday night.

HC can beat SS but it will take a near mistake free game. SS does nothing fancy and plays a conservative, low risk brand of football. They are physical and sound. They can be beaten and beaten by HC...but get ready for a physical war. We will find out how TOUGH HC is Friday night.

I am tired of agreeing with the Yanker but I have got to again.

I am tired of agreeing with the Yanker but I have got to again.

When you agree with me, it makes the YANKER want to rethink what I said. In doing so, I can find no way to change my stance on SS, so you must be maturing and become smarter right before our very eyes my young "anti-prophet"!!!

I will have to agree with ALL of the posters thus far! I am just glad to be on a new thread. I am ready to take on Southside and I do believe that have what it takes to win!

Go Patriots!!!

If you AND the prophet both agree with me, then the YANKER must have SEVERE problems!!!!!!!!!

If you AND the prophet both agree with me, then the YANKER must have SEVERE problems!!!!!!!!!

Nah, you don't have severe problems Yanker. You just cheer for the wrong team!!! Move on up to Paris and join the Big Red!

Seriously, it just makes good sense to know that Southside will come up here wanting to play tough and keep their record unblemished. And the Big Red will be ready to knock them off. This equals good, hard-hitting, smashmouth football!!!

Should be a good. I agree with YANKER I think it will eb a Smash Mouth Game, Something Henry County has been striving for and seemed to do a good job at. Its time for a Shutout from that defense. I think Willam Henry, Lamar Theus, Matt Scot, Dustin Patton, and all the other head hunters on the Patriot defense are ready for this one. Patriot Staduim need to be on their feet from Kick off-Till after the dance, Can I GET AN AMEN!?!?!?!

Homecoming!! I can't wait.

Why didn't we choose a patsy for homecoming, maybe JCM would have been a better homecoming game :lol:

Henry County bounces back and wins 24 -13

We will finish 2nd in region and meet Munford again 3rd round. This just means we will beat Melrose 2nd round instead of the 3rd :justwrestle:

We are still ok