South Side - Henry County

butter-bean

The end is coming!!!!!!!

You may be on to something my "classfully nomadic" wonder!! If the YANKER and the anti-prophet continue to agree, it could spell doom for the YANKER!!!!!

Homecoming!! I can't wait.

Why didn't we choose a patsy for homecoming, maybe JCM would have been a better homecoming game :lol:

Henry County bounces back and wins 24 -13

We will finish 2nd in region and meet Munford again 3rd round. This just means we will beat Melrose 2nd round instead of the 3rd :lol:

We are still ok

Your "patsy" comment will come back to haunt you on 10/13 my "O-Fully Senseless" friend!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homecoming!! I can't wait.

Why didn't we choose a patsy for homecoming, maybe JCM would have been a better homecoming game :lol:

Henry County bounces back and wins 24 -13

We will finish 2nd in region and meet Munford again 3rd round. This just means we will beat Melrose 2nd round instead of the 3rd :lol:

We are still ok

We still have to take care of business but if able would that game be played at Munford or Henry Co.?

Henry Co. 30

S. Side 14

Edited by cougarmike

We still have to take care of business but if able would that game be played at Munford or Henry Co.?

Henry Co. 30

S. Side 14

The YANKER thinks that if two teams from the same region meet in the playoffs, the higher seeded team is home...which would make the game in Munford, if it happens. You are way off on the HC-SS game. I do not think there is any way HC wins by that margin...if at all. My prediction will come on Thursday.

Henry Co. 30

S. Side 14

Thanks for the vote of confidence here cougarmike! I would realy, REALLY like to see a score like that. But I have to side with the Yanker in thinking that it is unlikely. Southside is a powerhouse ranked near the top of 3A in the state. We can beat them, no doubt, but it will be more of a dogfight that will be extremely physical!

The YANKER thinks that if two teams from the same region meet in the playoffs, the higher seeded team is home...which would make the game in Munford, if it happens. You are way off on the HC-SS game. I do not think there is any way HC wins by that margin...if at all. My prediction will come on Thursday.

This would be correct. Whichever of us is the higher ranked seed out of the two teams from the same region would host the game. The great thing is that whoever is hosting from 7 or 8 will have a home game for the semi's this year.

Thanks for the vote of confidence here cougarmike! I would realy, REALLY like to see a score like that. But I have to side with the Yanker in thinking that it is unlikely. Southside is a powerhouse ranked near the top of 3A in the state. We can beat them, no doubt, but it will be more of a dogfight that will be extremely physical!

This would be correct. Whichever of us is the higher ranked seed out of the two teams from the same region would host the game. The great thing is that whoever is hosting from 7 or 8 will have a home game for the semi's this year.

if we were to play them in the third round it would be in henry county because in third and forth round home field advantage flip flops from the top to the bottom of the bracket. plus you have to play at least one road game on your way to a championship and if with the semi's being hosted by our two regions this year the onlly time the could go on the road would be the third round

if we were to play them in the third round it would be in henry county because in third and forth round home field advantage flip flops from the top to the bottom of the bracket. plus you have to play at least one road game on your way to a championship and if with the semi's being hosted by our two regions this year the onlly time the could go on the road would be the third round

Well then that is exciting! I wasn't aware of the "have to play an away game" on your way. So even if Munford stumbles and doesn't win the region and we do, then HC would have to go to Memphis or wherever in the 3rd round.

Enough talk about the playoffs, we have one of the best teams in the state coming to Big Red Country for homecoming! We better keep our eye on the ball or it will bounce away from us! Let's bring this one in Patriots!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!

Are you sure about this? What is your source of info?

I don't know much about South Side, but I'm really hoping HC takes this one home...they are a great group of kids with an excellent fan base...it was great playing there last year...Good Luck to HC.

We appreciate the support rhsplaya55! Southside is a very tough team with a solid group of kids that are undefeated. We can take them though! Wish you could come up for it, should be a great battle. But Ridgeway has one with Millington this week which should be great. Thanks again!!!