milan

bulldoggfan

If this is the case, and the TSSAA is the one that made the mistake and they are now changing their minds, then I don't believe Milan should be punished. If what everyone here is saying is true, that Milan went through all the proper channels and took every available step to make sure everything was by the book, then they should not be forced to forfeit games.

Just my $.02 worth.

NOPE... Decisions made by the T$$AA regarding eligibility will contain the phrase to the effect of "based upon the information we currently have" we make the following ruling. If additional information is submitted or discovered, it can change their decision.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid didn't move from USJ to Milan just to play football. I know exactly why they moved their son but I'm not going to post it on here because it's nobody's business. I'll tell you it has nothing to do with football.

If we're wrong we're wrong. But the kids living in a house on the north side of Milan in MSSD. I don't see where the problem is.

Look at the scores.....48-0, 52-7, 34-0, and 28-0....If we have to forfeit 4 games to 4 bad teams over something this stupid.

The kid didn't move from USJ to Milan just to play football. I know exactly why they moved their son but I'm not going to post it on here because it's nobody's business. I'll tell you it has nothing to do with football.

If we're wrong we're wrong. But the kids living in a house on the north side of Milan in MSSD. I don't see where the problem is.

Look at the scores.....48-0, 52-7, 34-0, and 28-0....If we have to forfeit 4 games to 4 bad teams over something this stupid.

So I guess USJ should get their state championship back over something this "stupid"?

Unfortunately, this happens more than people realize. However, as one person mentioned, it's only if you get caught. Shame on those who have nothing better to do than try to get someone else in trouble. Instead of trying to take another team down, these people should be working on building their own team up. I'm not from Jackson or Milan, but it seems obvious that someone from USJ obviously wasn't over the fact that Milan beat USJ. I'm sorry, but Milan would've won their games with or without this kid playing. Look at their scores, they speak for themselves. And also, last time I checked, there are 11 kids on the field, not 1. I'm sure this kid made contributions to the team, but I don't think he was the only reason they won their games. However, if the ruling means Milan has to forfeit their games, I think you will still see Milan in the playoffs, and USJ wishing they were.

Great post, because the word from Morris and Todd (MHS Principal) is that they contacted Ronnie Carter and the TSSAA and made sure they were going by the book and doing everything as legal as it could be done. Whatever the outcome, I feel that it should be said that no one is to blame by any means. Not the coaches, parents, or administration. It's just an unfortunate situation that hopefully will turn out o.k. this week.

Hopefully every thing was done by the book.

You are wrong if you think no one is to blame if it was not.TSSAA like all

other overseeing organizations ,can not see everything.If this is a shadey

move, with any untruth involved,I dont see how a coach,or school administration

can say they didn't know.Ultimatley, the parents are to blame[along with the

school and coaches ]if this is not a ligit move.

Just because you dont get caught DONT MAKE IT RIGHT.

Most folks know right from wrong .For those who do not,it is our

responsibility to inform them.

I hope , for the teams sake, all is well.

Sounds bad for Milan right now but it has happened before. CPA was undefeated in region play in 03 and had to forfeit 3 lop-sideded region wins at mid season. Fortunately it happened at mid season and they went on to win out and make the playoffs.

Milan probably will do the same. Their playoff games begin now. That is great motivation to win out and move on thru the playoffs. Good luck