TSSAA HYPOCRITES

82cat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've really never understood why Gallatin people seemed so intent on pulling Riverdale into their mess. Riverdale did not help them make their mess and should in no way be involved.

If you take the time to read (that's where you put together letters to make a word and then words to make a sentence) each post in this thread you will notice that Riverdale is mentioned in the very first post by 82cat- a Smyrna guy. I (a Gallatin guy) have actually been trying to defend Riverdale in this post. Why did he bring them up in a thread addressing TSSAA policy? I don't know- he won't say.

Gallatin was not mentioned until 82cat brought them up.

Are you seeing a theme here, or are distracted by the flashing lights of coacht's banners?

Learn to read before you start mouthing off.

It's a well known fact that Ronnie Carter spends his days figuring out how to be unfair to private, public, small, large, rural and urban schools. He also likes to kick dogs and take candy away from small children. His board of control assesses him yearly on how many schools he's screwed over. He is known to have specific hatred of the city of Milan and has been planning to stick it to he high school for years.

When the first words out of your mouth are:

"this post is not about Riverdale or Milan"

Then it is about Riverdale and Milan- You mentioned them. No one on here would have connected the dots if you didn't put them out there for all to see.

If someone starts a conversation like this:

"Man, this has nothing to do with Bill Clinton, but I really hate guys that cheat on their wives and swear on national TV that they didn't- hypocrits!"

What are you going to think?

Seriously, how do you explain that?

Here lets try another:

"This has nothing to do with E coli, but tonight our restaraunt won't be serving spinach"

What do you think about that one?

Another you ask? All right.

"This has nothing to do with with the crap I just took, but you might not want to go in ther right now"

actually, it really doesn't have nething to do w/ Milan or Riverdale, if you notice he had to refer to these 2 teams b/c the statements in which he used to reference his problem were about these 2 teams. So 1) shut up 2) stop trying to sound funny b/c a 4 year old could come up with jokes like those 3) if he would not have used those names, then people would jus ask him which teams he would be referring to anyways so he'd end up saying Milan and Riverdale. he jus came out and stated it right off the bat to get a few questions out of the way.

This whole thread is about a bunch oif whiny people who don't want people to catch them cheating. If you are doing nothing wrong then you wouldn't care what was happening with Ronnie carter or the TSSAA.

You don't have to look any further than Mr. Carter's comments concerning the AD situation at Baylor earlier this year to get a sense of his arrogance and self entitlement. To have someone in his position interject himself personally in a school's personnel decisions is beyond comparison. I'm not surprised at all that he would run willy nilly and attack as HE sees fit.