TSSAA HYPOCRITES

82cat

When the first words out of your mouth are:

"this post is not about Riverdale or Milan"

Then it is about Riverdale and Milan- You mentioned them. No one on here would have connected the dots if you didn't put them out there for all to see.

If someone starts a conversation like this:

"Man, this has nothing to do with Bill Clinton, but I really hate guys that cheat on their wives and swear on national TV that they didn't- hypocrits!"

What are you going to think?

Seriously, how do you explain that?

Here lets try another:

"This has nothing to do with E coli, but tonight our restaraunt won't be serving spinach"

What do you think about that one?

Another you ask? All right.

"This has nothing to do with with the crap I just took, but you might not want to go in ther right now"

getting a little testy are we. u don't have to take it personal. i'm sure ronnie will pay someone to take care of this for him.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever someone prefaces a sentence with "this_____ is not about", you always know that it is going to be exactly what they say it's not about. And in this case, it's Milan. Don't think 82cat would have gotten his shorts in wad about Maryville, MBA, Oak Ridge, etc. Nope, his ox got gored and it's about Milan. Not a problem, just tell the truth.

hey

I don't even know where Milan is and until I read the article did not even know they had a team???? so it sure isn't about Milan

by the way where is Milan??

its about what the thread says HYPOCRISY !

Quote Ronnie Carter

" We don't usually investigate anonymous tips but since we were in the neighborhood we decide to look into this"

you have got to be kidding - that is how invetigative decisions are made by the head of the tssaa

you can try to make this about who ever you want but the fact remains Ronnie Carter does what ever suits him

The question is,.........what schools are in Milan's conference ?

Interesting thing that I just found out.......they are 2A. They also play against University School of Jackson who were busted last yr by TSSAA. A little payback....or just helping out another school or coach? There is more to this story for sure.

Edited by 2priceless

yea

I called ronnie carter and said hey would you mind a couple weeks before the riverdale game making a rediculous statement concerning another team in a whole different part of the state

thats how it works

Its over?

by the way how big of check did the tssaa end up writting to gallatin??

I remeber how gallatin was going to sue the tssaa for an apology and monetary damages, I said it would never happen so was I correct?

I guess I will defer to you since you have a lot more experience with the tssaa and forfeiting games

yea

I called ronnie carter and said hey would you mind a couple weeks before the riverdale game making a rediculous statement concerning another team in a whole different part of the state

thats how it works

Its over?

I remeber how gallatin was going to sue the tssaa for an apology and monetary damages, I said it would never happen so was I correct?

I guess I will defer to you since you have a lot more experience with the tssaa and forfeiting games

SORRY BUT I MUST ADDRESS THIS ISSUE....82cat I agree wholeheartedly!!!!

But if you look in the by-laws Ronnie Carter has absolute authority. He can do whatever he wants. Is it selective? Yeah you bet it is!! Especially if one of the board members is the one doing the investigation and withholding the info until they get their fanny whipped by you!! And just because they say you are in good standing doesn't neccessarily mean you are in good standing. Even if it is in writing twice!!!

You know what was said and I know what was said.....Hartsfield never got punished or even checked into and how convient it is that after he graduates his sister gets the job back in Lawrenceburg. Riverdale this Riverdale that, it happened.

Now I will agree with just1np...Gallatin is 6-0 and the past is in the past. So goes life. The forfeits stand. However......no fine was paid according to the by-laws and the lawsuit was settled out of court. With its contents sealed. So the answer is YES. We did gets some money for our troubles. :thumb:

Edited by GWAVE1

yea

thats how it works

Its over?

I think GWAVE 1 responded pretty accurately concerning GHSs run-in with Ronnie C.

But, 82Cat, you started the thread, you have taken issue, yet you have no dog in the race. And the first words out or you mouth (figuritely) were "Riverdale".

Why don't you just say what you mean?

-Riverdale cheats but they never get caught and I'm mad!!!

You are trying to take back what you said, but you can't. It's like trying to get toothpaste back into its tube. You made this mess, now deal with it.

First let me say this post is not about Milan or Riverdale it is about Ronnie Carters absolute rule and his basically do what he wants when he wants

When allegations were made about riverdale in a very similar situation a couple years ago and written information concerning this was sent to him in writting he said

"The TSSAA policy is it does not respond to anonymous complaints"

Now he says about Milan

Now how many times did you use the words "Riverdale" and "Milan" there?

Can you see where someone might get confused about your motives?

I am glad to see green wave on here I think he can vouch for when the gallatin thing happened I supported ronnie carter and said he was only following the rules

well This deal shows he follows whatever rules he wants

What I said to start the thread was a pre emptive statement because I did not want this to get steered toward any school but the "hypocrisy" of the tssaa

Once again I had to use riverdale because that is where he went on the record (and I will eventually find the exact quote) stating the tssaa policy is they do not respond to anonymous information

The only dog I have in the race is some day some where down the line my school or your school could come under his power and will he

follow the policy or

Throw out how they "usually" do things

Ronnie Carter and the entire Board of Directors should consistently follow the rules that they themselves adopted. If you do NOT respond to anonymous reports for one school, then you don't do it for another. PERIOD. Otherwise you set yourself up for scrutiny, and quite possibly another lawsuit for discrimination.

SORRY BUT I MUST ADDRESS THIS ISSUE....82cat I agree wholeheartedly!!!!

But if you look in the by-laws Ronnie Carter has absolute authority. He can do whatever he wants. Is it selective? Yeah you bet it is!! Especially if one of the board members is the one doing the investigation and withholding the info until they get their fanny whipped by you!! And just because they say you are in good standing doesn't neccessarily mean you are in good standing. Even if it is in writing twice!!!

You know what was said and I know what was said.....Hartsfield never got punished or even checked into and how convient it is that after he graduates his sister gets the job back in Lawrenceburg. Riverdale this Riverdale that, it happened.

Now I will agree with just1np...Gallatin is 6-0 and the past is in the past. So goes life. The forfeits stand. However......no fine was paid according to the by-laws and the lawsuit was settled out of court. With its contents sealed. So the answer is YES. We did gets some money for our troubles. :thumb:

Bunch of cheaters looking for anyone to call company. You guys withheld information and got caught...that's called cheating!!!

Riverdale got their investigation earlier and came out clean. Maybe the TSSAA learned a lesson about listening to jealous whiners.

Forfeits stood because you were cheating...it's in the books!!!