TSSAA HYPOCRITES

82cat

First let me say this post is not about Milan or Riverdale it is about Ronnie Carters absolute rule and his basically do what he wants when he wants

When allegations were made about riverdale in a very similar situation a couple years ago and written information concerning this was sent to him in writting he said

"The TSSAA policy is it does not respond to anonymous complaints"

Now he says about Milan

We "usually" dont respond to anonymous complaints

he also said " we were in the area ( west tennessee ) so we decided to follow up

Well excuse me Ronnie last time I checked the TSSSAA was located in the riverdale area

once agin please don't make this about riverdale or milan becasue that is not my point. It could be about any 2 teams treated completely differently and besides it is not about guilt or innocence it is about investigating complaints brought by anonymous information

Anyone would have to admit this makes him look bad

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THE HEAD OF THIS ORGANIZATION BE SUCH DICTATOR

all schools you better pay attention and get together and get rid of this guy becasue he has become to powerful!!

I am checking the archives for his exact quotes to post but once you see the 2 statements side by side how can you not see his true colors!!

Edited by 82cat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TSSAA headquarters is a Lebanon address, I think.

the TSSAA is certainly in middle Tennessee just like he says they were "in west Tennessee" at the time

There is no way to dress this up pretty it stinks to high heaven and once again not because who is involved but just the statement Ronnie Carter made that directly contradicts what ronnie carter earlier said was TSSAA policy

from the tennessean

October 27, 2004

Section: Sports

Edition: 1ST

Page: 2C

TSSAA to ignore Riverdale e-mail STAFF

TSSAA officials said yesterday that they will not respond to an anonymous e-mail sent to several members of the Board of Control as well as media outlets alleging that -------- High School is using an ineligible football player.

Edited by 82cat

from the tennessean

October 27, 2004

Section: Sports

Edition: 1ST

Page: 2C

TSSAA to ignore Riverdale e-mail STAFF

TSSAA officials said yesterday that they will not respond to an anonymous e-mail sent to several members of the Board of Control as well as media outlets alleging that Riverdale High School is using an ineligible football player.

I understand your complaint and agree but noone should be using illegal players especially if they know about it!!!!!Carter should make a statement concerning this matter.

First let me say this post is not about Milan or Riverdale it is about Ronnie Carters absolute rule and his basically do what he wants when he wants

When allegations were made about riverdale in a very similar situation a couple years ago and written information concerning this was sent to him in writting he said

"The TSSAA policy is it does not respond to anonymous complaints"

Now he says about Milan

We "usually" dont respond to anonymous complaints

he also said " we were in the area ( west tennessee ) so we decided to follow up

Well excuse me Ronnie last time I checked the TSSSAA was located in the riverdale area

once agin please don't make this about riverdale or milan becasue that is not my point. It could be about any 2 teams treated completely differently and besides it is not about guilt or innocence it is about investigating complaints brought by anonymous information

Anyone would have to admit this makes him look bad

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THE HEAD OF THIS ORGANIZATION BE SUCH DICTATOR

all schools you better pay attention and get together and get rid of this guy becasue he has become to powerful!!

I am checking the archives for his exact quotes to post but once you see the 2 statements side by side how can you not see his true colors!!

Who cares why they investigate, if some one is not following the rules, they should be punished, no matter what spurred the investigation.

I understand your complaint and agree but noone should be using illegal players especially if they know about it!!!!!Carter should make a statement concerning this matter.

I agree

it is not about that, only the selective choice of Ronnie Carter deciding what he wants to investigate

Who cares why they investigate, if some one is not following the rules, they should be punished, no matter what spurred the investigation.

I agree also

It is also concering in who the choose not to investigate